Swiss Natural Cranberry Extract

Swiss Natural Cranberry Extract Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 27, 2017

Bit of a Lifesaver

I used to have very frequent UTIs and since taking cranberry extract occasionally, I really haven't had any trouble. As the previous reviewer noted, the capsules themselves are small and easy to swallow, so if you want to try taking two in the morning and two in the evening it is barely even a bother. If you take them that frequently you will run out of capsules in 45 days though, making the value not as great. It is from a pricier brand but I find it's worth the extra couple of dollars and if you don't take them as strictly as four per day, you will get a lot of use out of them. If this is a concern for you, the pills are also free of dairy and all gluten, which is fantastic. However, if you are a vegetarian they do contain gelatin. I would recommend these and intend to purchase again when I run out.

August 04, 2014

If you are prone to or suffering from UTI's I highly suggest these. I take them on a daily basis. They are small caplets, not huge capsuls like most of the competitors. I always reccommend these to friends and family.