Systane Ultra Lubricating Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 525 in Remedies

April 10, 2017

Dry itchy eyes, redness and achy. My doc recommended this and it's great. I have one in my purse at all times and one t home. The tiny bottle lasts for months. I buy it at Walmart. Non stinging, no irritation.

January 15, 2017

Recommended by my eye doctor, as I have severe dry eyes. Love it ! Long lasting and doesn't sting. Convenient size, good value for money. I definitely will purchase again !

January 09, 2017

I have keratoconus and am always reaching for eye drops. They've never irritated my eyes. I cannot life without these drops. I buy them at Costco and that helps with the cost.

January 05, 2017

These droops were recommended by my optometrist for my chronic dry eyes. They worked right away and find it more effective if I keep my eyes closed for a few minutes. These are the only drops that work for me ;-)

January 05, 2017

This is a more expensive eye drop for dry and sensitive eyes. It works very well and the itchiness and dryness it gone in seconds! But you need to keep putting it in your eyes when they feel dry again; just be sure to read the instructions and apply as they recommend!! A facecloth also works for eye irritation.

January 05, 2017

If you have dry eyes, search no more: these are the only eyedrops you'll ever need! When I have allergies or my eyes just feel dry for whatever reason, I always turn to these eyedrops because they're the most effective I tried. My fiancé's eye doctor recommended those to him.

I buy them at Costco in 3 packs, and always keep one in my luggages.

April 29, 2016

My optometrist recommended these eye drops to me when I had a scratched cornea (not a serious scratch, but enough so that I had trouble opening my eyes in really bright places and my eye was always red and watering) She told me to use this until my eyes get better, but even after it got better, I was hooked. This gives my eyes instant relief when they are dry, and you don't need much either! Even when I had a scratched cornea, all I needed was one or two drops in each eye twice a day (now I only need it once a day, or not at all) and I could go about my normal business. When these are sold out in my local pharmacy, I go to another one because I really don't like experimenting with my eyes. Would definitely recommend this product!

April 20, 2016

I suffer from dry eyes year round and have had difficulty finding an eye drop that left my eyes feeling hydrated for an extended period. These drops were exactly what I needed and will spend the money for effective relief. They are much pricier than the typical brands but worth the money. They leave my eyes feeling quenched and not feel the need to constantly reapply.

March 31, 2016

My office space is so dry! My eyes definitely suffer after looking at the computer screen and working under bright lights. These are one of my essentials at work. I use them a few times a day and always feel refreshed.

February 27, 2016

Been using this for 2 years and I never felt that they were helping to lubricate my eyes and help with dryness. It was always a very temporary relief.

I've recently switched to the Refresh Plus (which is individually packed one time use eye drops with no preservatives) and Refresh Contacts (that come in a bottle) and they are so much better !!