Systane Ultra Lubricating Eye Drops Reviews
#28 in Remedies

January 10, 2018

The best brand for dry eyes.

Years ago my optometrist gave me a sample of systane Ultra for my dry eyes and that has been my brand of choice since. Whenever my eyes start to feel dry I apply two drops in each one and they are left feeling hydrated and refreshed. It is slightly more expensive than some of the other brands but well worth it in my opinion.

January 10, 2018

Plus jamais de yeux sec

Avec la ménopause, j'avais souvent les yeux sec. J'ai apprécié ce produits. C'est vraiment tres naturel, aucun picotement, comme si on etait sous la douche. Je recommande fortement ce produits.

January 01, 2018

great recommendation

I was recommended by my eye doctor for these drops as I have really dry eyes and this works great, I usually put some before my contacts are in and makes them comfortable to wear

August 14, 2017

eye drops

I have very dry eyes from time to time, was recommended to try this! More expensive than other drops, but goes on well, it is thicker more like a bit of gel. Recommend it absolutely.

June 08, 2017

Love it! Suffered from dry eyes for years I'm 49 yrs old and at my age my vision is changing so fast. My optomoitrist told me to try Systane drops. Yayyyy. So helpful and so effective. Use it a couple of times a day. Helpful and refreshing to my eyes. Soothing at its best!

May 26, 2017

I went to my annual appointment to my optometrist .During my tests he told me that my eyes were very dry.
    He said it could cause problems down the road of glaucoma. I did find that my eyes were dry and itchy some times. He told me to get Systane Ultra Lubricating eye drops.

I did what he asked. I use it everyday and find it be to great. Because my eyes were sometimes itchy,
    it really help hydrate my eyes and no more itchiness. Very soothing. Great product.

May 01, 2017

After getting Lasik eye surgery, I needed to use this every couple of hours to lubricate my eyes. It helped relieve the dryness. Works super well and I would definitely recommend!

April 10, 2017

Dry itchy eyes, redness and achy. My doc recommended this and it's great. I have one in my purse at all times and one t home. The tiny bottle lasts for months. I buy it at Walmart. Non stinging, no irritation.

January 15, 2017

Recommended by my eye doctor, as I have severe dry eyes. Love it ! Long lasting and doesn't sting. Convenient size, good value for money. I definitely will purchase again !

January 09, 2017

I have keratoconus and am always reaching for eye drops. They've never irritated my eyes. I cannot life without these drops. I buy them at Costco and that helps with the cost.