Tang Orange Pineapple Reviews
#135 in Miscellaneous

Good - 0

March 19, 2019

Refreshing

Awesome product its a great way for non Water loves to actually start loving water
    Its refreshing comes in different flavours and all is great perfect for all family members

November 08, 2018

Full Flavour, Zero Guilt

As a diabetic, we get excited with every new sugar-free drink option that comes out. I love using these in water but this flavour is definitely my favourite. It helped me cut back on my soda intake ten-fold and keeps me on top of staying hydrated.

June 14, 2017

Awesome taste !

Love this little bottle of Tang orange pineapple I carry some in my car and purse great in my water and I can make it sweet as I want ,price is good 2.99 as you get lots of drinks or of his little squeeze bottle ,the orange I do find over powers the pineapple ! Would like to see a more of a pineapple taste then orange !

May 06, 2017

Tang has liquid to add to your bottle of water in a pineapple orange flavour. This is not sweetened with sugars and it has great flavour. You only need a small amount for the bottle.