• Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara
  • Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara

Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 73 in Beauty Kit

April 21, 2017

I really like this mascara while it's not my favourite, I do really like it. This mascara lengthens my lashes and adds some voloumne to them as well. This is a great mascara to use during the day.

February 24, 2017

Although Tarte is my favourite makeup brand this isn't my favourite mascara. Often runs on to my face throughout the day. Brush itself is great and separates lashes and looks good for a few hours, but if your eyes tear easily this is not the mascara for you - you will have noticeable black spots under your eyes. Tarte has a variety of mascara for all your needs though!

February 23, 2017

I really like tarte as a a brand and I do like this mascara. The mascara is what you'd expect in a mascara, but to me it doesn't stand out. It doesn't make me say that this is a holy grail product and I must repurchase it. I have yet to try a higher end mascara that I would choose over my drug store ones. To me they just aren't worth it. The price and the quality doesn't even out. I have tried many drugstore mascaras that do the same job sometimes even better and the price is much inferior to the higher end brands. I appreciate the quality of tartes brand, but this mascara is a one time deal for me.

October 19, 2016

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! i heard a lot of positive things about this product and i finally got my hands on some and omgosh i fell in love it is dark black and separates the lashes perfectly

September 25, 2016

I love this mascara! It's the blackest of blacks. The brush is amazing. I have nothing bad to say about it. I love Tarte, and this mascara is no exception. It doesn't clump, it doesn't smudge. It's everything I want.

September 23, 2016

Of course when it comes to the brand tarte I usually expect greatness and this is no exception . This mascara does not clump your lashes, it simply fans them out into lush and full lashes that frame your eyes perfectly . This mascara is one of my new forever favourites.

August 04, 2016

This is by far the best mascara I have used in such a long time. Incredible length, curl and volume, super rich black colour and absolutely zero clumping or flaking. Love the plastic bristols. My lashes are left feeling soft and not weighed down. It's also cruelty free and totally affordable at $25 a tube. I always think mascara is worth the splurge because you're only going to buy a new one every like 6 months.

June 28, 2016

I just recently bought this product and I don't regret it! It is amazingly dark and pigmented and it doesn't smudge throughout the day. It separates lashes while also giving length.

June 06, 2016

I had always wanted to try this brand and finally I got to! (Thank you Gen Beauty) It's very easy to use and the wand is perfect for my lashes (very tight together) and the pigment is amazing (very black) my only problem is that it doesn't really lengthen my lashes, but it DOED give them great volume. I just use a little bit of my tight lining mascara first before I use the Tarte mascara.

June 04, 2016

I just bought it and omg it is the best mascara ever! Even better than my all time favourite "better than sex" by too faced! It gives me long and full lashes. The application is easy, the brush is not too big neither too small. It really is the perfect mascara!