Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara Reviews
#1 in Beauty Kit

September 28, 2019

Will continue to buy!

This mascara is incredible! It made my lashes twice the length and double the thickness of them, not to mention it lasting ALL day. A few friends have also asked if I had falsies on and they were surprised I was only wearing mascara so yes, I have recommended this mascara to friends and family as well! :)

April 30, 2019

Excellent

Tarte is one of my favourite makeup brands and every time i receive some new same I know I’ll love it even before tryin it. And that happened to the mascara! Love it, I’ll buy one as son as this sample ends.

April 18, 2019

Will repurchase this over and over

This is a really great mascara! I love the consistency and the lengthening/volumizing effect it has on my lashes. I'm a mascara junky and I tend to shop around for them, but I've actually repurchased this which is not the usual for me. The price point is great, its not drugstore brand but it's not super expensive either. I've used high end as well as low end mascaras and this is definitely at the top of the list! Tarte is a great company and has great products, I'm never disappointed.

April 08, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not my go to but still great

I got this mascara as a gift, I probably wouldn't re purchase as it's not my go to.. however it still does wonders in a pinch.. it takes multiple applications to get where I want my lashes to be

April 02, 2019

Love this mascara but dries out too fast!

I really loved using this mascara to start. Thick full coverage of your lashes without chunky messy clumps, but I found this mascara dried out really fast and had to replace quite quickly. For the price, I think it should last longer to be honest but do love the final look.

March 26, 2019

New found obsession!

This is by far my favorite mascara. The formula is extremely well developed, and applies to your lashes perfectly. The wand is brilliantly designed, easy to maneuver, and comfortable to hold/work with. It is sturdy enough to help evenly coat each lash, and separates them all with ease. It's a little bit more than I would typically splurge on mascara, but after using it a couple of times and falling in love with the product, I'll definitely be buying it over and over again!

February 24, 2019

One of my favorite mascaras

I love this stuff. It works so well. It makes my lashes extra thick and longer. It's waterproof! This is a must and a need for these Canadian winters we get. If I don't wear waterproof eyeliner and mascara I'll have raccoon eyes. Buy it take a chance on it. Get it at Sephora if you dislike you can return it. ❤

February 06, 2019

Mascara Tarte

Ce mascara rend les cils incroyablement long, c'est fou! Il séparent très bien les cils et ne laisse pas de grumeau, cela donne un bel effet. La texture est crémeuse, mais léger sur les cils. J'aime bien ce produit!

February 04, 2019

lush lashes

i bought this luxe mascara as sephora and do not regret it one bit! the bristles on the want make sure my eyelashes are not all clumped together. the formula is nice and light it doesnt even feel like im wearing mascara

January 21, 2019

long lashes!

This mascara is really great, I've been using tarts for a long time now and this is my favourite mascara they have, it leaves no clumps and lasts all day!