Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara Reviews
#1 in Beauty Kit

January 15, 2018

Love!!!

This mascara is great for long lashes. It's not sticky or clumpy and has great staying power. It doesn't come off on my glasses lens or cause raccoon eyes. Definitely my new favorite go to.

January 12, 2018

Best mascara I've used so far

My lashes are very stubborn and don't like many people's HG (They're Real, Better Than Sex) but this one volumizes, lengthens, AND curl my short straight lashes! The only cons: The bristles are pretty hard, and it's the avg price of high end mascaras, which I'm not a fan of since you have to replace every 3 months.

July 06, 2017

very good brush, would recommend if price is not an issue

this formula is very good, although not very lengthening it added a bit of volume and the color is very black. Price comparatively is not it the best, there are some mascaras, both high-end and drugstore you can get for less but still good quality. there is less product than some mascaras that are this price but the reason I keep buying this mascara is that of the wand, it gets Every. Single. Lash, It grips any lash no matter how small or close to the skin. The bristles work wonders.

April 21, 2017

I really like this mascara while it's not my favourite, I do really like it. This mascara lengthens my lashes and adds some voloumne to them as well. This is a great mascara to use during the day.

February 24, 2017

Although Tarte is my favourite makeup brand this isn't my favourite mascara. Often runs on to my face throughout the day. Brush itself is great and separates lashes and looks good for a few hours, but if your eyes tear easily this is not the mascara for you - you will have noticeable black spots under your eyes. Tarte has a variety of mascara for all your needs though!

February 23, 2017

I really like tarte as a a brand and I do like this mascara. The mascara is what you'd expect in a mascara, but to me it doesn't stand out. It doesn't make me say that this is a holy grail product and I must repurchase it. I have yet to try a higher end mascara that I would choose over my drug store ones. To me they just aren't worth it. The price and the quality doesn't even out. I have tried many drugstore mascaras that do the same job sometimes even better and the price is much inferior to the higher end brands. I appreciate the quality of tartes brand, but this mascara is a one time deal for me.

October 19, 2016

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! i heard a lot of positive things about this product and i finally got my hands on some and omgosh i fell in love it is dark black and separates the lashes perfectly

September 25, 2016

I love this mascara! It's the blackest of blacks. The brush is amazing. I have nothing bad to say about it. I love Tarte, and this mascara is no exception. It doesn't clump, it doesn't smudge. It's everything I want.

September 23, 2016

Of course when it comes to the brand tarte I usually expect greatness and this is no exception . This mascara does not clump your lashes, it simply fans them out into lush and full lashes that frame your eyes perfectly . This mascara is one of my new forever favourites.

August 04, 2016

This is by far the best mascara I have used in such a long time. Incredible length, curl and volume, super rich black colour and absolutely zero clumping or flaking. Love the plastic bristols. My lashes are left feeling soft and not weighed down. It's also cruelty free and totally affordable at $25 a tube. I always think mascara is worth the splurge because you're only going to buy a new one every like 6 months.