Ipsy Reviews
#3 in Beauty Kit

1.5/5

July 18, 2019

Ipsy bag

Shipping costs high and advertised in usd value, so it’s not just “ten dollars” for shipping. The things you get aren’t even close to what you set your profile to receive... some few and far between gems in it like brushes and or the brand name samples they send

July 17, 2019

I love Ipsy!

I was really skeptical at first, with the exchange rate & shipping to Canada this ends up being about $21 so I signed up to give it a try. After getting the first month I wasn't super impressed but signed back up out of pure FOMO. I am SO happy I did. Every month has been getting better than the rest. I always get at least one luxury brand as well as others I wouldn't have heard of otherwise. I even get excited about the makeup bags, I have endless uses for adorable makeup bags! Shipping is always fast, even being in Canada I get my bags a few days after they ship. I cannot wait for my August revel!

June 10, 2019

Love Ipsy!

By far my favorite subscription! Some people complain about it because you only receive deluxe samples however I really love this because I get to try out different products I wouldn't normally try without purchasing a bunch of them, I actually discovered the new Tarte primer from this bag. I also really like that you get to purchase add on's, both sample size and also full size products for discounted prices. For only $14 CDN per month, this is well worth the money.

June 05, 2019

Worth the risk!

Ipsy is a great service! It is a monthly subscription box that sends you 5 sample sized products according to your beauty preferences! It is a great opportunity to try new things and you have the option to add-on to your bag every month with up to 3 items. There are $12 full sized items or $3 sample sized items. They also have a new box where you pay extra and get 5 full sized items per month!

May 02, 2019

Who doesn't love makeup?

Free samples of some of the top products on the market. The cute bags they come in are so versatile. Matched with your skin colour, hair colour, skin type etc. Monthly subscription that can be cancelled at anytime!

April 30, 2019
    New York, United States

Fun

I love opening up the glam bag every month, I don’t look at the sneak peek online beforehand so that it’s a surprise when I get the bag. The products are amazing, I don’t like that they’ve sent me highlighter every single month, I have more than I could ever use. I had to go into my account and change my preferences to get rid of the highlighter.
    Other than that I love this company. Just switched to the glam bag plus (full size products) and waiting for my first one to come, can’t wait!!

April 03, 2019

Meh not great but I'll see what next month brings

Not sure if this is really worth it. Ipsy customer service is like a robot. It takes over a month to get it soo you get charged for the next month bag before you even get the other one! It's mostly samples some stuff is good. Lots of blush and mascaras and lip gloss . I started this in December but so far I'm not impressed.

March 28, 2019

Make-up

Just subscribed for it a few months ago to seew what the hype was about. Absoutley love it. Get excited every time i recieve it cause you never know what your gonna get! Gets me to try products that i would of never before! Also i have bought a few things in bigger quantities after recieving a sample pack. Its a good you gift that every woman deserves!

March 28, 2019

I check the mail MORE SO, around delivery time.

I'm like a kid in a, candy store around delivery time! I LOVE the surprise of products they send! The quality of the items they send are, amazing. The bags that come in the package are, so cute as well.

March 19, 2019

Such good value and fun

Ipsy is like getting yourself a present every month. It’s so fun and I have found so many staple products from it!!! I love testing out new products and trying different things I wouldn’t always purchase myself! Definitely recommend if you are looking for new products.