TEND SKIN
Good

TEND SKIN Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 488 in Hair Removal

June 07, 2017

This is the ONLY product I've ever been able to find that actually prevents, and treats ingrown hairs! I shave and sugar, and immediately use the product and I get no razor burn, no bumps, no I grown hairs!! Best product on the market!

May 10, 2017

I've been using tend skin since I was 16 years old, apparently it was a happy accident formula created by a dentist! All I know is I use it every time I shave down below and I rarely have razor bumps or ingrown hairs!

February 17, 2016

This product has saved my skin! I used to get terrible razor burn on my underarms and bikini line until I started using tend skin. I have thick dark hair and fair skin si I'm prone to razor bumps and ingrown hairs. I also epilate those areas which can also cause me to get ingrowns. But if I used this at least once a day I really don't have to worry about either of those things anymore! While I still get an ingrown hair or two still, it is at least 10 times better than doing nothing after hair removal. Even with the hairs that do come up, the salicylic acid helps to keep the from getting worse and actually helps them come closer to the top of the skin and eventually come out. This is an expensive product (about $27 CAD for the 8oz. bottle) but lasts a long time and is totally worth it. For both men and women! I highly recommend it to the ladies out there who regularly groom their body hair.

October 10, 2014

I use this product on my eyebrows because I get a lot of ingrown hair in that region. Wonderful!

July 10, 2013

I'm only on my first bottle, but so far this product works really well eliminating ingrown hair. Also, it doesn't stain my clothes. Only downside is that it's really expensive for such a small bottle. I find that if I don't use it twice a day, it looses its effectiveness. On the bright side, I've tried many other products and it's the only thing that seems to work. Also, its pretty hard to find in Canada.

December 12, 2008

if you suffer from razor burn or bumps Tendskin is the product for you. It is very effective in preventing unsightly razor bumps. It is perfect for use after a fresh bikini wax.

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray