Good

tetley cleanse tea Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 628 in Tea

Taste

November 29, 2016

I think the other reviewer here is mistaken....it is not a "cleanse" tea in a "clean-you-out-inside-and-detox-you" or a "clean-you-out-inside-and-cause-you-to-go-to-the-washroom" tea, it is more of a "cleanse your mind and soul" type tea. It is heavenly! I used to buy it all the time, and it tastes so sweet on its own, like honey, so you can have a wonderfully sweet cup of tea without having to any any sugar. I love the scent, and the flavour. Walmart Canada used to carry it online, though, and now they don't, which is really too bad. I have seen it at Sobeys, but, outside of that, it is hard to find for some reason. Wish I could find it more easily.

Taste

September 13, 2016

I love cleansing teas, I have tried a number of brands from a wide range of places...for the price and the effect, Tetley is by far the best bang for your buck. The tea can be found at any grocery store in the tea isle. The flavor is mild and not at all bitter. Approx 8 hours after drinking the tea you will feel the need to have a nice smooth bowel movement. Other teas have given me extreme cramps and literally prevented me from leaving the house. This tea will not do that! Enjoy its taste and the results!

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?