tetley cleanse tea Reviews
#261 in Tea

Good - 0
    Taste

November 29, 2016

I think the other reviewer here is mistaken....it is not a "cleanse" tea in a "clean-you-out-inside-and-detox-you" or a "clean-you-out-inside-and-cause-you-to-go-to-the-washroom" tea, it is more of a "cleanse your mind and soul" type tea. It is heavenly! I used to buy it all the time, and it tastes so sweet on its own, like honey, so you can have a wonderfully sweet cup of tea without having to any any sugar. I love the scent, and the flavour. Walmart Canada used to carry it online, though, and now they don't, which is really too bad. I have seen it at Sobeys, but, outside of that, it is hard to find for some reason. Wish I could find it more easily.

Taste

September 13, 2016

I love cleansing teas, I have tried a number of brands from a wide range of places...for the price and the effect, Tetley is by far the best bang for your buck. The tea can be found at any grocery store in the tea isle. The flavor is mild and not at all bitter. Approx 8 hours after drinking the tea you will feel the need to have a nice smooth bowel movement. Other teas have given me extreme cramps and literally prevented me from leaving the house. This tea will not do that! Enjoy its taste and the results!