Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner Reviews
#241 in Toner

Good - 0

January 29, 2019

Best affordable toner!

This is hands down one of my favorites toner ever! I love the smell of roses, i put it on my face everyday before the serum and moisturizer, it leaves my face so fresh and is super affordable!

January 29, 2019

Lux & Fresh

This toner is a luxurious and fresh treat for your face. It’s gentle enough for sensitiven skin but provides amazing skin firming and intense toning of the skin. It smells great but quickly absorbs into skin, leaving a beautiful and bright glow after use. It’s been a staple in my routine for years now.

January 18, 2019

Smells good and absorbs fast!

I love to use witch hazel after I wash my face or on irritated spots. This stuff smells great and is nice and light. It absorbs quick and leaves a light scent of rose on my skin which I love.

January 18, 2019

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Where do I even begin. Growing up I have always been faced with different skin care issues, dealing with sensitive skin, hyperpigmentation, acne just to name a few. This product was recommended to me by a close friend and since then it has been my holy grail. It helped with controlling my breakouts, keeping my face hydrated, and I even felt as if it aided in the reduction of my hyperpigmentation in my skin care regime. If you feel that acne has taken over your life (I mean face...) please try this toner out. I feel like its life changing.

December 11, 2018

Incredible!

I never thought I would pay $23 for a toner, but after so many people suggesting I get this I caved. One of the best purchases I have ever made. I swear this toner is what changed my skin from an oily mess, to incredibly normal. My T-zone still gets a tiny bit shiny come the end of the day, but that is nothing compared to how it used to be. This feels so hydrating and makes my face feel so comfortable and just so happy. The Rose scent is amazing which just adds to the pleasure of using this twice a day.

November 03, 2018

The best face toner on the market!

Thayers brand is amazing on its own. This toner smells like roses. You smell like them for hours. I always feel clean and fresh after putting this on. I use this daily.

September 30, 2018

Love this toner

I really like this toner. It has a very subtle clean scent, and is alcohol free so it won't dry out your skin. It is very helpful in cleaning off any leftover make-up after cleansing your face, and leaves your face refreshed.

July 23, 2018

Best Toner EVER

This was a purchase I got while looking for something with roses in it to combat my red t-zone (rosacia anyone?). I know Aloe works very well to cool dry skin and lock in moisture but I didn't know the benefit of witch hazel.
    Ok, let me get a little technical on you guys here to break down this awesome 3-some combo of a toner.
    1. Rose helps calm redness in skin (and YES it did calm my redness, my face isn't red like it used to be!)
    2. Witch Hazel helps to close large pores. Over the course of our natural life our pores get bigger, due to age and other factors. Witch hazel actually works to close those pores back up! (Yes I did see my pores across my nose close)
    3. Aloe soothes the skin like no other while also locking in moisture.

I used this until it ran out, which lasted me about 2 months. I saw a huge difference in the plumpness of my skin. My pore size was reduced AND as an added bonus the redness in my face has drastically reduced so much that I go outside now without make-up. That's right peeps- no foundation, concealor, or powder. Just bare faced Linda.

This is SUCH a great toner I plan to use this as my staple toner.

Oh, and I forgot to mention there is NO alcohol in this product so it won't dry your skin. And yes, it can be used to remove make-up including eye make-up. It doesn't remove it fully, so just double cleanse.

Want to buy it yet? You should, it's a great buy and your skin will be so happy.

July 11, 2018

The ultimate toner

I purchased this originally at a health food store. I was looking for a toner that was appropriate for sensitive skin but also smelled nice and was natural. Enter Thayer’s. It does not sting the skin at all and has a very pleasant natural rose scent. I am now on my second bottle, and plan to continue buying it in the future.

May 11, 2018

Worth FAR more than the price.

Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner is hands down the best Toner I have ever used. It looks and feels like water, its incredibly light and refreshing. The Rose scent may be a little strong, but not only is it botanically 100% natural rose, but it smells like a fresh cut from the garden rose. As light as it is, a little goes a long way. If you are in a hurry and need a quick face clean, this is perfect to just drip onto a cotton ball or pad and swipe away the dirt and oil. I prefer to use it after thoroughly cleansing my face to bring the balance back to my skin and refresh it after the cleansing session. Just a few drops in my hand patted into my face and I feel like a brand new woman, ready to slay the day.