Thayers Alcohol-Free Toner Witch Hazel

Thayers Alcohol-Free Toner Witch Hazel Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 242 in Toner

February 24, 2017

This product is AMAZING! Cleared up my acne and red spots in 4 days!!!! I have sensitive, acne prone, splotchy, combination oily skin. I use the product with a cotton ball twice a day and now my skin is clear and even toned!

September 24, 2016

Thsi is a basic alcohol free toner great for wiping off the face with a cotton pad after cleansing. The bottle is huge and you can't beat the price. Nothing fancy but it does the job.

September 19, 2016

This stuff is such a great toner and face cleanser, its great for aches and pains too. I love how it cleanses my face and works as an astringent. It is great for even the most sensitive skin and you will see results within one week... Guaranteed.

February 02, 2016

Great Toner to use it, but not enough for keeping moisture in the daytime. The smell is great ! And feels soft .

February 02, 2016

A very versatile formula! The ingredients for this toner is great for calming down acne, or even cut and scrapes from the healing properties of aloe vera and the witch hazel. This toner always leaves my face feeling really refreshed and soft, and I bottle some of it up as a face mist. I also use a bit on a q-tip to fix any makeup mistakes , it comes off really easily!

January 26, 2016

I will never be without a bottle of Thayers, and cucumber is my favourite scent at the moment. I spritz a bit of it on right after the shower, and before I apply a salicylic acid toner. I'll even use it as a light moisturizer on my chest and back. It cleans, conditions, heals and brightens tired skin.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer