3.9/5
The Body Shop Coconut Dry Oil Mist Reviews

January 05, 2018

Great oil

I really enjoy using this coconut oil mist. It works wonders. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft not mention the scent is a subtle tropical.

September 14, 2017

Bien

A une odeur légère de noix de coco et il hydrate super bien il ne laisse pas de fini gras sur la peau et il est très léger! J'ai m'hydrate pas longtemps selon moi. Son prix est abordable pour sa qualité

May 03, 2017

Love this product use it on face legs arms and hair really works I would recommend it i use it morning and when I'm about to go to bed I use it when I'm about to get out the shower.

March 29, 2017

I absolutely love the smell of coconut, this product leaves my skin soft with a nice glow all day as well as an amazing smell i dont even need to wear perfume it has a nice light smell that everyone can enjoy.

August 12, 2014

This body oil feels great on the skin, goes on smooth and absorbs very quickly.

August 15, 2012

Love Love Love this! BUT they discountinued it ..although the sell something very similar that I think I may have to try! the oil is a dry oil so I use it on my face after i exfoliate...skin is smoother then ever!