The Body Shop Honey Oat 3 in 1 Scrub Mask
Amazing

The Body Shop Honey Oat 3 in 1 Scrub Mask Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 672 in Masks

January 19, 2017

Masks are one of my favourite things to purchase from the body shop.

This one in particular I love to use during the colder months as I do have dry skin. Not only does it help remove dead skin, but it moisturizes as well. I also struggle with dark spots and honey and oats are both two ingredients known to reduce the appearance of dark spots with time.

I have purchased this is the past and have just purchased it today and will continue to purchase it in the future.

June 11, 2015

This is a very nice moisturizing exfoliating mask. It doesn't leave the skin feeling stripped after using it and it has a pleasant smell. It's not overly irritating and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin.

October 26, 2014

Upon application, it feels cool on the face that is quite nice. I must say that this is a bit special to file this "paste" on the face. Personally I like the effect that it's very natural, but not sure it is for everyone to have a non-smooth texture on the face.

The scent is that of honey and oats as the name implies, very soft and natural.

After rinsing, the mask comes off very well. Hydration works well, for the exfoliation I saw an effect but it is a very gentle exfoliation not at all aggressive.