The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 201 in Foot Care

April 30, 2017

I love this foot cream for treating dry heels. It smells great and really absorbs well. It comes in a generous size 100ml tub. My hubby loves it as well.

April 19, 2017

WEll its getting into flip flop & sandal season and its time to treat the feet. I have always like The Body shops peppermint foot cream . Its a great scent and I'm a peppermint fan. It just relaxes me. Each year I get this as a gift and I use it.
    I do have other bands that are more effective but for the most part I use it too.
    I like the pink color too. my feet are left feeling soft and refreshed its a great little pick me up after a long day on your feet

March 24, 2017

one of the best things out there, after a long hard day at work it feels great on the feet cool calming feeling, smells amazing too, worth it to have around

February 22, 2017

I have tried a few creams for my feet and this has been by far the best! The mint smell is lovely but it really works well when it comes to hydrating your feet. I will put it on after I exfoliate and leave my feet up for a couple minutes. It does wonders! Other creams seem to absorb and then it is as if you never put it on. The Intensive Foot Cream leaves your feet feeling so soft and hydrated. I ran out and tried other creams I had on hand but they are not cutting it. Off to the Body Shop I go!

February 01, 2017

I purchased this during December to treat myself. So pleased with this product. I have cracked, dry feet and this foot cream helped so much! I soaked my feet first and then applied this cream. It smells really nice and the peppermint feels so good on your feet. Will buy again!

October 01, 2016

This was gifted to me with the whole foot pampering package and I love it. I love how it makes my foot so soft. The scent is not so strong. It is very light, not sticky and dries up fast. It's amazing!

August 25, 2016

Smells amazing and feels great on the feet. It isn't too oily so any extra is easily absorbed.

Soak your feet, smother this on, put on some cotton socks, and then do nothing for an hour.

Also great if you have stinky feet!

August 11, 2016

I have horribly cracked/dry heels and this works fantastically to help soften and restore the skin. I love the peppermint smell and the cooling action feels wonderful at the end of a long day.

May 09, 2016

I use this foot cream after every shower to moisturize my feet. It helps keep my feet smooth and moisturized between pedicures. I have been using it for many years and will continue to use it for many years.

March 27, 2016

Gets the job done. I remember using this since I was a kid and rubbing it on my mom's feet! The smell has always stayed with me and I always buy her a jar when hers is done. Very soothing, and seals away those cracks.