4.1/5
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream Reviews
#1 in Foot Care

It renovates rough feet in a single overnight session, doubles as a foot cream, and will give even the roughest of cuticles a run for its money. Featuring allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers.

Instructions for Use

Massage a generous layer onto clean feet every night [or at least as often as you remember]. Slip cotton socks on and let it soak in and do the work while you sleep.

February 24, 2020
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Amazing Stuff!

I know this is meant for your feet, but it is the only cream that keeps my dry hands at bay!! It’s great for feet too! I apply to my hands and feet before bed (pop some fluffy socks on my feet!) and wake up with super-soft hands and feet. I love the consistency and the smell! Always have a tube in the cupboard so I never run out!!

February 21, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I love soap and glory products and this one didn’t disappoint. It’s nice and thick and smells incredible. I usually apply this after my shower before bed and apply a thick layer. I wake up with soft feet which smell amazing.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Fab

This is amazing!! I used this for the first time i put it on and covered in little cotton socks and left a while and the results were unreal i had the softest feet ever ill definitely buy again as its became my sunday pamper feet treat now

Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom

Give your feet a treat

This is amazing. It feels like beauty shop pampering at home. Run a bath, get your robe at the ready and put your soon yo be pampered feet up and tune in to your favourite soap or series and forget about your stresses. This stuff smells amazing, feels fab, softens and smooths you'd feet (also your hands truth be told, as you rub in it sorts hands too). My only slight complaint is that it takes a little longer than I would likd to fully absorb. So try to have done all those little jobs that can't wait before you sit back and relax for 15 mins xx inexpensive bliss in a bottle. It does what they say it does but with added nice texture, not greasy, and beautiful fragrance a little goes a long way etc xx I would definitely suggest you try it.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My feet loves it

I love Soap&Glory;products, and Heel GeniuS is one of my favourites. Its smells amazing as all of their products and keeps my feats nice and silky. I am using it every day in a morning and before bed time and my feats feels amazing. For extra pampering sometimes I put thicker layer on and socks before bed. My feats loves it, so do I. Highly recommended.

November 28, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Silky smooth

Lovely silky foot cream that overtime softens the skin and removes hard and stubborn skin leaving smooth healthy looking and feeling feet absorbs quickly into the skin and is not slippery or greasy is great to wear with socks overnight for a extra softnes the next day

November 26, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Beautiful feet

What's not to love?
    This cream smells amazing and has a lovely texture and best of all leaves my feet feeling soft and pampered.
    Definitely on my recommendations list.

October 26, 2019
    West Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom

Fab for your tootsies

Heel genius is great i put it on just before bed and leave on through the night and always get silky smooth feet after using it its so nourishing and does exactly as it claims i recommend it a lot

October 23, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Ok but not perfect

Tried this as I love all the soap and glory brand it worked ok in that it made my feet feel soft but wasnt as good on the dry skin as other products I've tried before
    It is something I would recommend to people who haven't got excessive damage though

October 07, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Dry feet no problem

Lovely soft product for dry feet. Heels and toes in my case. I usually apply a decent layer and then put some socks on either over night or for a few hours and it really softens and gets rid of the roughness.
    Smells lovely. A decent size tube that goes a long way.