The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Reviews
#14 in Face Masks

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask leaves your skin feeling deeply cleansed and refreshed with an instantly cooling mask that helps remove impurities and absorb excess oil while soothing and calming blemish-prone skin. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

September 07, 2019

Love

Unless I'm creating my own facial mask, this is my go to. Leaves my skin hydrated, soft and super fresh. My normal skin condition is dry and a wee bit greasy

September 07, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Cooling and clearing mask

I like The Body Shop's tea tree line, it does a great job at cooling your face, and does not really dry down too tight on your face. Not sure if I've seen huge skin improvements from it, but my face definitely feels so fresh and clean after I use it. I would definitely recommend it!

August 29, 2019

Great at clearing acne!

I love to use this product if I have a bad breakout. It clears up blemishes really fast! It feels really nice on my skin and has a pleasant cooling effect. I really like the scent, although it is quite strong so some people might not like that. The mask is a little pricey for me, however the jar is large so its well worth it.

July 14, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

Brilliant product. You can feel it tingling on your face when you apply it. I tend to use it just on my t zone once a week and its keep all blemishes at bay. Would definitely re buy when I run out

February 28, 2019

Looks good feels good!

I've used this mask for years. I call it the Shrek mask, because of the colour. I used to hate the smell of tea tree but after using this multiple times I've actually come to love it. This mask is great if you have blemishes and redness. It's definitely a relaxing mask and I love it the best in the summer time for a sunburnt face as it has some cooling elements too!

January 23, 2019

Good Product

I use this mask 1-2 times a weekend and I found that it really helped with acne and its inflammation. I usually use it when my face breaks out so it can help reduce redness and inflammation.

January 23, 2019

Good face mask for oily skin

I've used this face mask a few times, and I like it's quality and effectiveness. it is great for oily skin, has gentle purifying properties and smells great.

July 01, 2018

This mask stings my face

This mask is definitely not for the sensitive skin because when I apply it, it has a stingy feeling immediately as I put it on my face. I like this is very refreshing but I did not see any difference in terms of acne treatment

June 03, 2018

Facial Mask

I use this mask once every week or bi weekly depending on my facial needs. I love the smell and the cool sensation when I apply. My face feels so clean and refreshed.

April 16, 2018

MUST TRY!

This is a great product. It has a bit of a cooling effect when you put in on which is quite refreshing. It is gentle enough to use daily if you would like. Yet powerful enough to work after one try.