The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews
Ranked #763 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Good - 0
    2.7/5

August 12, 2017

It has a nice Citrus scent

This moisturizer attracted me initially with its SPF. I bought it to use in the summer months.

I find it a bit greasy compared to my regular daily moisturizer with a lower SPF, which is why I chose to stop using it and didn't buy it again.

But I loved having a higher SPF for my face and the citrus scent was very nice! A great little boost in the morning.

May 28, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer for around 3 or 4 years now and I can say I truly swear by it! The quality is amazing and it does exactly what it promises. My skin has definitely become more radiant since I've started using it and the SPF included is a bonus that's perfect for summer days! One tube lasts for months so it's definitely worth the price. I sometimes use it in combination with the Vitamin C Cleansing Polish (from the same line) and the 2 products make an excellent combo! I've tried other moisturizers in between for the past few years and I always end up coming back to this one!

September 30, 2016

I love this lotion, Iv'e bought about 5-6 in the past and it's the best. It has a great scent that't sort of citrusy and orangy and is not over powering. Great fro dry skin.

2.8/5

January 20, 2016

doesn't work on my face, had allergies amd itchyness.. price too high for the product!

August 12, 2014

Very effective product. I use this daily and you don't need a lot for full coverage.

August 08, 2014

This sunscreen is one of my favorites! It's so light, yet still so moisturizing, and you barely feel it on your skin. It practically melts into your face and never feels thick or leaves a white cast. I definitely notice its vitamin C brightening properties, and my skin looks glower now. It smells like fresh oranges (not artificial or cloying), and it's a great way to perk up in the morning sans caffeine. The price may be a bit high ($20 for 1.69 oz), but The Body Shop has sales so often (BOGO, 40% off) that you shouldn't have to buy it at the full 20 bucks. Definitely go for this one!