The Face Shop: Mild Papaya Peeling Reviews

Good - 0

June 13, 2018

Amazing!

One of the best scrubs I've ever tried! It's light, it smells good. I feel like I can do it a bit more frequently than other regular scrubs, and I've also never gotten an irritation from it. It might require a bit more time when you scrub your skin, compared to the other scrubs, but it's much more gentle. Always a must-use product before any events that require a lot of foundation. It definitely makes the skin look nicer and smoother instantly.

January 18, 2018

Great peeling gel

This product comes with a pump and lock. I usually use 2 pumps each time because there's a lot of product to spare. It has a really nice and fruity papaya scent to it. One the gel hits the face, it feel cool and once you begin to gentle rub it onto your skin, you can actually begin to see your dead skin cells falling off! It's quite satisfying.

After rinsing off all the dead skin cells from my face, it feels so refreshed and breathable! With the skin feeling smooth.

January 11, 2017

How to use: Wash face with cleanser, dry your face slightly so that it's still damp, squeeze a penny size amount onto fingers and work the product into your skin using a circular motion. It works great on the t-zone area and areas where cleansers don't always remove impurities (ex. neck and jawline).

What is so great about this is that you can actually SEE the dead skin slowly coming off as you're working the peel in. Don't be alarmed, this is nothing close to a mechanical peel you get done at a medical spa, it's gentle on even the most sensitive skin types (my sister swears by it as she has very sensitive skin and this is the only exfoliator/peel that doesn't make her break out).

FYI: My skin is really oily and can feel rough at times. I typically use this the night before I'm going out. It leaves your skin feeling like a baby's bottom the morning after. It will help your makeup look flawless, trust me.

It's a MIRACLE product and if you haven't tried it, YOU MUST!!