The First Years miPump Double Electric Breast Pump Reviews

Includes bag to hold ev

1.2/5

June 13, 2017

Not worth the money

This pump caused me a lot of pain and grief. I thought I was going a step up from my manual pump when purchasing this kit. Unfortunately this pump did NOT work at all and was flimsy- very very poor quality. PLease save your money.

2.7/5

February 02, 2015

The silicone cups become very flimsy after a couple sterilizations, its easily clogged due to thin silicone flaps that either close or dont with the smallest amount of residue, and its not a very "good" suction. Instead of pulling / massaging more of the nipple / areola, it tugs on a small section of nipple making it painful after a few minutes, and slight blood blisters are not uncommon. All in all, if it wasnt for being given this pump, i would be bitter about being out money on this product. Looking into purchasing something different.

June 17, 2014

I loved this pump! Was very hesitant to pump but this was easy and comfortable to use! Very easy to clean and sanitize. It's a must have!

May 28, 2014

If you want a electric this is THE pump to get! I absolutely love this pump from the time we found out we were expecting our second I was so excited to be able to use my double again!!!