4.1/5
The Girl On The Train Reviews
Ranked #153 in Books

June 01, 2017

Well written book and well played movie as well. The author's words are descriptive and intense so I found myself able to visualize the scenes in the book quite well. Character development was done well and the storyline flowed well.

2.3/5

May 17, 2017

I got this book for Christmas and I finally just got around to starting it. I finished it in about two day but the ending was a bit too predictable and I really wasn't a fan of the main characters. I don't think I would read it again.

May 15, 2017

if your looking for a great summer read that will keep you on your toes this is the book to read. This is a page turner book. I read this whole book in 3 days.

May 04, 2017

It took awhile to get into this book but after a couple chapters I was hooked. It was hard to follow at some points and I wasn't 100% happy with the ending but I would still recommend it.

April 05, 2017

I just finished this book a few day ago, it was recommend by a fellow chick!

I was hooked after the first few pages, Paula had a way of drawing me right in, I couldn't get enough of main character and her current situation. The book had many twists, a couple I expected but the last few threw me for a loop. I love mystery/thriller/crime fiction and this book didn't let me down, it kept me awake reading well past my bedtime.

The Girl on the Train is a must read!

March 14, 2017

I don't think there is a likable character in this entire book. Our narrators' are unreliable, and Everyone is a mess. I'm fine with all that. The mystery is fairly easily solved, even with the two timelines and the alcohol-induced blackouts. Some scenes were a little awkward...like the ones with the red-headed man. I guess he was meant to throw the reader off balance. The ending fell a little flat for me though because there really was only one person who could have done it. Still, a fun, fast-paced read none-the-less.

January 21, 2017

I loved the book! I could not put it down. In fact I read it in one day. Great story line, keeps you guessing at every turn. The movie does not do the book justice. So glad I read the book first. I would definitely recommend
    The Girl On The Train! A great read for sure! ~ shelly

January 16, 2017

I read this book in a day! It was incredible and I couldn't put it down! I loved all the twists and turns and curve balls that Paula threw as us! It was one of my top reads of 2016!

January 09, 2017

One of the best books I have ever read!

It's mysterious, mind-boggling and suspenseful all wrapped up into one book. It was tough putting this book down once I started. I usually have a pretty good idea of how the book is going to end- this one had my jaw drop, literally. If only they made more books like these!

February 09, 2016

It was well written and I got into it pretty quickly but I guess the ending ealry and it kinda ruined it for me..