The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution Reviews

October 14, 2021

Perfect at home peeling

Love this for my face
    Use it once a week to deep clean my face
    So far no irritation on my face
    Help me clear acne scars
    So affordable and great value

September 27, 2021
    Georgia, United States

Great chemical exfoliate!

This is my favorite chemical exfoliate. I have been using for a few months and it has definitely improved the size of my pores and the condition of my skin. My skin is glowing! I definitely recommend this product to all of my friends. Please do a patch test before using! I only left on for about 5 min. the first time I used it. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. I use this now twice a week. I will definitely purchase again.

August 14, 2021
    Texas, United States

Be careful with this.

So let me first start off by saying that the price on this bad boy is amazing. The Ordinary in general is a fantastic brand and if you have yet to try them, please do. This is a very strong product so please read the directions before using it. I unfortunately over-exfoliated and wound up with little white bumps all over my face. It does, however, make your skin extremely smooth.

July 28, 2021
    National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Cheap and effective

I use it 1-2 times a week and my skin has transformed
    It has become so much better
    It help with texture and hyperpigmentation
    Chemical exfoliating is so much better than physical exfoliating
    Pocket friendly too

June 06, 2021

Is This Cult Favourite Worth it?

So I decided to try this darling of many a YouTube influencer to see if it is worth the hype. I was able to get it shipped to Canada from Cult Beauty which is based in the UK. Now for any newbies, it's extremely important to read and follow The Ordinary's directions to a tee. I also recommend to view a few YouTube videos on the best usage and application of the solution. For example, the best tip I got was to only use about 6 drops and apply a thin layer onto the skin for best results. No need to pile it on so it looks like a vampire facial. The first time I used it I was scared witless but my skin held up surprisingly well with no irritation or side effects. It makes my skin feel so smooth probably from exfoliating off all those dead skin cells...yeech! Though I haven't seen a huge improvement with my skin texture yet. I only use it about once a month so I don't damage my moisture barrier therefore I may need more patience before I see major results. Now would I repurchase it once I run out? Probably not since I would have to import it from another continent or buy it in-person next time I visit the US. I know that there are similar products on the market that are easier to obtain so I'll be moving on once I'm done with the bottle. Which could be a while since a little bit of the peeling solution goes a long way.

May 25, 2021

Buy it right now!

I loooooove this one! It is just amazing! I started to use this 1x/week for just 5 minutes but now I use it for 10 minutes and my skin tolerates it perfectly. It works wonders and I can definitely tell if I go one week without using it. It feels like the other products penetrate my skin so much better after using this peeling solution and I never wore those awful pore strips again after starting to use this. I am really unhappy that this isn't available for purchase in Canada but fortunately when I go on vacations in Europe I always purchase one of these and it lasts me for a whole year.

1.5/5

April 23, 2021

Not very good

Be careful using this mask.... please read the whole review...!!! I been using this mask for over 6 months and I unfortunately do not see any changes or improvements on my skin. Also please do not use this if your face has a little bit of water it burns like hell, one night I thought I actually dried all parts of my face and I applied the mask, however my forehead was a little wet on just one single spot and holy that burned my skin so bad ... it actually left a white scar, so please be careful ...!!

April 23, 2021
    United States

Amazing Product!

This product is amazing! I bought this at ulta beauty for very cheap, It was also easy to find. I tried it a couple of days later and it worked pretty well! I saw many of my blemishes go away. But the bad thing is that it smells really bad. Over all it’s a very good product.

April 15, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great results so far

I'm 43 years old and have been looking for THE product to help with discoloration and fine lines. I've had a spot below my right eye that has hung around no matter what but after 1 use of the peel it's dramatically lighter. Yay! I'm really hoping to see big changes with continued use
    I did 10 minutes then applied The Ordinary hyaluronic acid then The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors

April 15, 2021

What texture? Love this peel!

Do you know how much it cost to get a peel? Ya...big bucks! This bad boy will do a great job for a fraction of the price. Wave goodbye to texture and say hello to flawless skin!!!