The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution Reviews

July 07, 2020

The Ordinary AHA

This brand is amazing! I love it so much, it's definitely a great facemask to get rid of acne and acne scarring. it does burn so use a small amount of it.

June 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wow wow wow

This mask gives you a little tingling sensation once it’s applied. It leaves skin feeling extremely soft and dewy looking. It does leave you a bit red in some areas for about 5 mins afterwards but it does go away. I use it once a week and i love how it helps with evening out my skin tone. Amazing!

June 04, 2020
    Virginia, United States

This value peel holds up!

This peel is so great and you can’t beat this price point! I was skeptical at first, because it is so inexpensive, but it’s a great product. I use it weekly to refresh my face and reduce any fine lines I may have. I love how it feels and it has helped fade some residual acne hyperpigmentation on my cheeks. Use it as directed, and don’t leave on for more than 10 min, as the acids are strong. Definitely give this one a try!

May 11, 2020
    Paris, France

j'aime beaucoup ce produit!

ce masque de couleur rouge est très efficace car il assèche les boutons d'acnés et lisse la peau en diminuant les imperfections. Cependant ce masque ne doit pas être utilisé plus de 2 fois par semaine.

May 06, 2020

I will definitely be buying this product again! Best mask!

This mask is AMAZING for textured skin and for lightening dark spots and pigmentation! It tingles when put on, but leaves your skin so smooth and glowing. Will definitely keep buying this product when I run out. 10/10 mask!

April 21, 2020

Fabulous Gentle Peeling Solution

While an unusual purple/red colour, it actually makes the product easier to use. You need to avoid eyes and mouth and applying a product this colour works easily....it is also very easy to remove, as you can see if you have left the solution on your skin for the exact same reason. As with other products in “The Ordinary” group, results not instantaneous, but it is fabulous when used consistently. My skin tends to get easily irritated, so I love this product as it is not so aggressive but it does tend to sting a bit...pay close attention to the directions...I absolutely love this after 4 consistent months of use! 🏆

April 07, 2020

Such a good price

This product is very affordable and effective. It is comparable to high end products at a fraction of the price. It is an at home facial in a bottle and a must have item in my routine.

March 22, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

Definitely the Product for Me

This product has definitely made a difference in my skin. Even after the 1st use my skin was smoother and felt more clean. I am starting to see less texture as I use it more and more Definitely will rebuy.

February 10, 2020

Holy Grail Alert!

This is a Holy Grail item for me! A little goes a long way as it’s a chemical peel so you only need to apply a super thin layer to get results. It says to leave on for no more than 10 minutes. I started out with 3 minutes and increased the time by one minute every other week. I use this peel twice a week. My skin feels as though I’ve shed a layer of it like a snake, leaving me with baby soft skin and natural glow. I finish off by applying oils and moisturizers and then I’m set to go out into the world, makeup free!
    * Remember to wear sunscreen*

November 09, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Leaves Skin Feel Smooth

I purchased this product as I have acne prone skin. I have been using it once per week for a month now and I am pleased with the results so far. I have seen a slight decrease in my breakouts. It has quite a thick consistency and it doesn't just run off your face. I leave it on for 10 mins as it is quite strong and it starts to tingle if left on longer. Pretty pleased with it especially for the price.