• THEFACESHOP Volcanic Clay Blackhead Heating Gel Mask

THEFACESHOP Volcanic Clay Blackhead Heating Gel Mask Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #651 out of 779 in Masks

January 17, 2015

I have a major problem with blackheads, especially on my nose. I wanted to find a product that would help me get rid of those pesky blackheads without having to use pore strips/patches, that tend to enlarge your pores. This product was about 10 Canadian dollars and really helped me with extracting oils from my blackheads. This gel heats up your nose, which is quite an unusual but pleasant feeling when you first use it. This product is more of a repeated use type of product, so I didn't see results immediately. However, overtime I did see my blackheads appear smaller and less. This scent is slightly floral and is overall quite pleasant.

2.3/5

December 05, 2014

I wanted the Volcanic Clay Blackhead Heating Mask but they're always sold out so I got this product instead. I felt like it didn't do much to get rid of my blackheads. Nice scent but ineffective product.

February 20, 2014

When I saw this I was really intrigued about the volcanic clay

The price is great around $10.00 in store but the bottle isnt all that big but I dont use too much at once

It claims to be heating, but I wish it got warmer there was barely a temperature change for me. It is recommend to he applied for 15 mins and the fun part is that changes from a clear color to grey ( even though they claim it supposed to change to black, never really got that dark for me even after 25 mins) I unfortunately still saw a few blackheads but it is better than nothing! Average product for an affordable price great for just casual use

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic