Thierry Mugler Alien Perfume Reviews
#805 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler tells the tale of a sun goddess, alien, eternal, adorned in gold and light, spreading peace and magic with her lucky perfume. Alien radiates light from her golden temple, a place of happiness, inundated with a beneficial aura a palace decorated with precious stones of various powers, irradiating fullness and positive energy. The bottle holding this elixir is reminiscent of a sacred stone. Jewel-like, its facets express the radiance of the mysterious fragrance.

November 15, 2017

Love!

So I got this as a sample from Sephora and I am so happy I did. Smells fruity and soft. It lasted all day, my clothes still smelt like it the next day. I’m def buying the full size. Totes worth it.

August 04, 2017

J'ai toujours ce parfum en petit format

Superbe parfum. Frais, féminin et très agréable.
    Je le recommande vivement si vous êtes à la recherche d'un parfum au senteur vanille mais qui reste frais, sensuel, celui ci sera parfait. Sans oublier, la tenu de ce parfum, il adhère les vêtements, même après lavage.
    Un prix qui en vaut la peine pour un tel produit.

June 07, 2017

This is by far my favourite perfume. It is the perfect blending of jasmine, amber, and a slightly woodsy scent. It is mysterious and a little sultry, but also perfectly fine to wear to the office or when picking up the kids from school. A little bit goes a long way, though, and I also find that the scent sticks around all day.

When you make your purchase, be on the lookout of the refillable bottles. You can then buy an ecno-refill and fill it up again yourself, or you can take it to a store with a Mugler source and have them fill it up for you. The bottles are so pretty so it is nice to be able to reuse it again and again.

March 23, 2017

Ugh, I opened up a magazine I got recently and found this really cool perfume sample, Alien, the packaging is brilliant. You actually remove this thin cardboard box (few inches long and wide and only a few ml thick). There is a little tab you pull up and then you can actually spray some of the perfume on yourself! I was so excited and enamored with the packaging that I didn't stop to think, what if I don't like the scent"! lol. Now I want to take a shower -.- It's very strong, so if you like the scent great, its very over whelming to me and musky. Smells old lady to me with a slight sweet smell hidden underneath. Definitely not for me, but brilliant sample packaging.

March 01, 2017

really nice perfume alien its a scense that last for several hours and its a strong perfume for a strong personality its not at all floral I really like the bottle and I use everyday its my favorite

December 19, 2016

This is such a unique fragrance. It seems familiar yet like nothing I have smelled before. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not but after wearing it a few days, it grew on me. The staying power is awesome, I can still smell it on my skin at the end of my day. If you are looking for something different, give this fragrance a try!

March 29, 2016

Rarely is there a perfume such as Alien that actually lasts in its intensity of smell for the entire day. The scent is luscious, exciting, and quite unique. I receive compliments each time I wear it and its adventurous aroma makes me feel confident, proud, and courageous.

March 13, 2016

Omg it smells absolutely divine. I love it so much it's my new goto scent. He always has impeccable taste. Love his clothes, love his style, love his scents. Bottle shape is nice.
    Adore the insert atomizer in cosmo this month... so adorbz.

February 28, 2016

I really thought I'd love this scent but it just isn't for me. I like Angel so I figured that I would like this one too. It's quite musky, too musky for me. It has good staying power however that was a downside for me because I got stuck smelling it for hours. I definitely will stick to Angel when it comes to Thierry Mugler fragrances.

October 23, 2015

This smells SO good. Thierry Mugler Alien Perfumes so uniquely scented that if somebody walks by wearing it you know its Alien. All of Thierry Mugler's perfumes smell really good, but Alien is the best in my opinion.