Thierry Mugler Alien Perfume Reviews
#18 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler tells the tale of a sun goddess, alien, eternal, adorned in gold and light, spreading peace and magic with her lucky perfume. Alien radiates light from her golden temple, a place of happiness, inundated with a beneficial aura a palace decorated with precious stones of various powers, irradiating fullness and positive energy. The bottle holding this elixir is reminiscent of a sacred stone. Jewel-like, its facets express the radiance of the mysterious fragrance.

September 21, 2021

aLIEN

Dès que j'ai reçu l'échantillon de ce produit je suis tombée en amour avec l'odeur, ce parfum sent fort, mais OMG l'odeur qu'il dégage est juste à tomber par terre. J'ai la bouteille de 30ML rechargeable, c'est tellement pratique aller seulement le faire remplir coute beaucoup moin cher que d'en acheter un autre !

August 18, 2021

Heavenly

I imagine that this is what heaven will smell like. It’s an intoxicating scent that last all day. I get compliments on it ALL OF THE TIME! I love how the bottle is refillable. What a genius idea. If I had to choose one perfume for the rest of my life, this would be it.

August 16, 2021

Incontournable

Sincèrement, un des meilleurs parfums sur le marché. Je dirais qu’il est autant approprié pour les jeunes femmes que les plus matures. Bien qu’il soit assez populaire, ça reste un parfum audacieux et unique! Il est difficile d’imaginer une personne qui n’apprécierait pas Alien de Mugler.

May 28, 2021

Un parfum assez original!

J'adore l'odeur de ce parfum! Par contre, je trouve qu'il ressemble énormément au Black Opium. Il faut aimer les odeurs assez prononcées et sucrées. C'est un parfum qui me fait me sentir très Femme.

April 28, 2021
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Out of this world

I have the Thierry Mugler Alien refillable bottle that is my payday treat and my go to fragrance. I keep this for nights out as it has longevity with the woody scent it is not overbearing and when a gentleman comments on the perfume I am wearing nearly every time I go out that is soooooo an added bonus. Would definitely recommend and I go to my local chemist who has the refillable machine that is convenient, cost effective and economical. Win! Win! All round.

April 10, 2021

Pure love

I am so in love with this perfume from the very 1st day I tried it! The scent is sexy and rebel at the same time. It can’t really be compared to anything! Very long lasting perfume. You can definitely smell it on your clothes days after applying it.

April 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

So beautiful!

Again this is definitely one of my favorites! The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and definitely makes a statement! The smell is quite unique and uplifting. It is strong and long lasting too! Great for special occasions. Love it!

April 07, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Alien Perfume

Alien by Mugler is easily my favourite scent by Thierry Mugler. The purple, precious looking bottle houses an enchanting blend of addictive notes like amber, white florals, woody notes and musky trails to bring out the air of mystery in the wearer.

April 07, 2021

Obsessed

My signature scent since I got a sample years ago. This perfume is strong so only requires a couple sprays which makes it last forever! The scent is intoxicating. Men always compliment me on the smell and women always ask what I’m wearing. It layers nicely on top of vanilla or coconut scented body butter. Highly recommend if you want to make a statement with your scent.

March 12, 2021
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Lush

I got this as a gift and was not disappointed, smells sweet but classy , can wear both in the day and at night . Staying power is very good . Thos would be suitable for all age ranges. The bottle also looks good on my dressing table