Tim Hortons Dark Roast Coffee Reviews
Ranked #214 in Coffee

2.0/5

May 04, 2017

I used to enjoy going to Tims for a dark roast cup of coffee but now that they have changed it I don't like it very much. The taste is different almost watered down tasting wish they didn't change things that didn't need to be changed. Original coffee is still great though!

May 03, 2017

My favourite coffee! The taste has improved so much since they recently changed the product. I'm not a huge fan of really strong coffee so I find this to be a great balance.

April 26, 2017

Oh Yeah bring it on. I just love this dark Roast coffee from Tim H.
    I wonder where they got the dark roast from. Is it from South America.
    I am there every day buying this coffee. As a matter of fact, I only drink Tim Hortons coffee, no other for me.

April 05, 2017

I like this more than the regular roast. I'm not a huge Tim Hortons coffee drinker, but because its accessible I drink it, but never my first choice. I find the dark roast smoother than the regular and not as strong/bitter tasting.

March 29, 2017

Tried the new dark roast coffee today! So good and grateful to have a place to get good but affordable coffee, Thank goodness because I couldn't handle any more 5$ coffees, Tim's to the rescue, theirs is only $2...but I may start drinking 3 day.

February 15, 2017

Tim Hortons has some great tasting coffee!!
    Since they introduced the dark roast, it's been my go-to for my daily drinks.
    Deep taste, Smooth flavour, and with a tad of cream & sugar, it's by far my favorite now!!!

August 26, 2016

I never got into Timmys regular roast coffee but since I like bold strong coffee, I had to try the dark roast. This coffee provided a rich , bold taste. It was smooth and did not have the burnt taste like so many coffees from coffee houses do. I now have something to drink when I go to Timmys.

February 15, 2016

I'm surprised this is not in any reviews. I like the dark roast coffee they have because I prefer a stronger coffee, and this is it. Sometimes for some reason,maybe because more people buy regular, we have to wait. I asked once and he said we don't make it that much.Anyways, it's my favourite one.