Tim Hortons Nutella Pockets Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 903 in Chocolate

April 11, 2017

I love these little nutella pockets at Tim Horton's. The price is a bit steep but they taste soooo good. Great for a little snack or have two. Only down fall is they only come out a certain time once a year.

September 05, 2016

So good, I just wish they were cheaper. Haven't bought them in a while because of the price but It's just a wonderful collaboration between a nice fried puff pasty and nutella.

March 18, 2016

OMG -- and explosion of chocolate dreams in your mouth!!! These are the best treat with a cup of Timmies that I have enjoyed in a long time. Small (1-2 bite) item, but stuffed with tasty nutella. I think they are a little costly for the size but I guess it's because of the hazelnut filling. I prefer this small treat to the larger donut. Packs 3x the flavor.

February 18, 2016

I love these, but I hate how it's a limited time only offer! If you get to try them when they are coming fresh out of the oven, then you are in for a treat. That is just pure heaven right there.

January 01, 2016

I don't like donuts but I love this one. The nutella tastes so good. It is sweet but it is delicious.

2.0/5

December 31, 2015

do not like these . they taste like grease and hazel nut... nope not for me

1.0/5

December 31, 2015

I was disappointed in these. They were dry and crumbly and had next to no Nutella in them.

2.8/5

December 07, 2015

Although these pastries are good, they are not my favorite. I would prefer to just get a honey cruller or cookie over these.

November 03, 2015

Tim Hortons Nutella Pockets;

I am bias because I enjoy ANYTHING nutella!!

Pros:
    Tim Hortons one of the only fast food chains that introduced nutella FIRST!!
    Intrigues children and adults
    Nutella goodness in a drive thru convenience
    Packed into the doughnut
    Affordable

Cons:
    Can add more nutells on top of the dougnut and also inside

1.2/5

September 25, 2015

I was disappointed in these pockets.. They were too fried, small & not enough Nutella!