Tommee Tippee Baby Bottle Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 751 in Bottles

May 27, 2017

These are the only bottles my daughter will use. The nipple feels the closest thing to nursing. I was unable to nurse my daughter and I'm so happy she found something that will give her the comfort that I couldn't.
    My only con is if she shakes the bottle , it will leak with the cover off.

March 02, 2017

If I wasn't 100% sure about these bottles I wouldn't recommend them !

I have the 9oz bottles and they are just perfect, Come in a variety of colors as well!

The pricing is great as well, I ordered mine through Amazon and It was like getting 1 bottle free.

The stage 1 nipples are REALLLLY slow , at 6 months I switched for the medium flow and they are perfect.

Size is great for baby to handle

December 15, 2016

Was very set on breast feeding my youngest when she was born then she came early and would not latch on right away so I had to pump and use a bottle she took these bottles right away and didn't have any troubles going from bottle to breast when she finally latched on. I would purchase again and will purchase when I need more.

June 06, 2016

This a great bottle, though i found it expensive. My twins was not able to use it because of the wide mouth type of nipple , they dont like it. But i found it durable and easy to clean.

April 29, 2016

Used these bottles from day one, affordable and easy to clean! They come in perfect sizes that are easy for me and baby to hold.. Also love the bigger nipple baby latched well with them and doesn't take in much air

January 22, 2016

We tried so many bottles....our little girl was 5lbs when we brought her home she had trouble latching.

November 18, 2015

The only bottle I have used since the little man was born, he took a liking to them right away and I never had to search for one that works for him. They also look cool and are not overly expensive.

August 02, 2015

I absolutely love these bottles! Cute, affordable, easy/comfortable for mom/baby to hold! With having 4 children I have tried just about every bottle out there and tommee tippee's have been my favourite by far : )

June 18, 2015

The low flow nipple is amazing! My baby girl has had great success with it since the very beginning. The new advice is that flow difference is what causes "nipple confusion" not shape, and this low flow nipple is actually like the breast! (My breast may even sometimes flow faster than this bottle if that is possible) The nipple is sturdy and still flows and withstands chewing as she has started to teethe which is great. The wide base on the nipple also allows for some vigorous head tilting without flipping out of her mouth which is a plus for my squirmy girl. The bottles are easy to assemble and use, and the starter pack comes with a perfectly shaped bottle brush for easy cleaning of both bottle and nipple. Great product!

June 08, 2015

My baby would not take any other bottle. The Tommee Tippee is perfect for transition from breast to bottle. Free flowing does not cause gas.