Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer Reviews
#112 in Bronzer

January 12, 2018

Love this stuff!

I got this product in a beauty box I subscribe to and since have bought it again from sephora I liked it sooo much! It looks so pretty on and blends in well.

November 07, 2017

Perfect Sunkissed Glow!!

My absolute favorite bronzer! It is so much more creamy than the Tarte bronzer that is very chalky. It goes on soooo smooth and effortlessly i love it. I always pair it with lip gloss.

October 01, 2017

Great finish

It gives me a natural finish and very smooth on the skin. Very light on the skin and long lasting. Nice case and very compact for travelling. I love it!

August 05, 2017

OMG

the wonderfully sweet smell! It has a minimal amount of fallout and the colors are very pigmented and apply smoothly with a silky texture. I would buy this again

July 17, 2016

Lovely! if you're into shimmer then this is a fantastic bronzer , not too dark , has two tones , and a beautiful light shimmer to it , it's my go to all summer :)

March 31, 2016

I love this bronzer! Gives such a nice tanned glowing look to the face. It does have some shimmer in it, so if you don't like that then this isn't for you, but for me it is perfect.

May 27, 2015

Perfect for the summer if you want that bronzer sparkly look. I find it too orangy sometimes on my skintone, but it is great as a bronzer. Great pigments.

February 14, 2015

I love love love this bronzer. Its got 4 bronzers in one. I love it so much.