Tostitos Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips Reviews
#659 in Snacks

February 16, 2020

Our go to

This brand is our family’s go to for nacho night. We love the crunchiness, the light salty flavour as well as the size of each Tostito. Paired with Tostito salsa it’s amazing!

September 28, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great crunch - always in our house

These crunchy corn chips are almost always in our pantry. Perfect for meals, and snacks! The rounds seems to be our favorites but any of the selections will do.

September 13, 2018

Great taste

I occasionally will make homemade salsa and this is my go to chip to dip into. I like the size of the chip..i dont have to break it apart at all. Also great for nachos and cheese.

March 05, 2018

Great chip

We love this chips they are so versatile, great for dipping or using them to make nachos. Great taste and flavor makes a great snack. My kids love these

February 27, 2018

Not bad

Chips are a little salty. Seems to be better value as the bags sometimes have more grams per bag than the larger sized chips for the same price. Nutrition, they are all basically the same unless you get ones made with beans or chickpeas, which are more expensive,

May 14, 2017

These are are the perfect size for snacks and scooping dips! I actually have some in my house at all times. They are quite salty and addicting, need a large glass of water to go with.

January 25, 2016

Always yummy when paired with one of their dips. Currently munching on this one with the spinach dip. These are definitely my go-to when it comes to chips and dip.

January 05, 2016

I have to say, Tostitos are a fantastic maker of tortilla chips. I actually love the rounds because they're a reasonable size for snacking. These are great for chili, salsa, taco salads, and nacho cheese!! The flavor is plain, and slightly salted, tortilla chips.