Tostitos Restaurant style

Tostitos Restaurant style Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 15, 2017

Best nachos

Taco night is never complete without nachos on the side. These are perfect for baking in the oven with all the delicious toppings. It even keeps its crunch with toppings on them

June 12, 2017

I adore these! They make amazing loaded nachos, as they stand up to the weight and don't break easily. I also use these for snacking/dipping and they don't get soggy as a lot of other kinds do quickly.
    They are so crunchy, the texture is awesome, and they have just enough salt to enjoy on their own.
    I love Tostitos brand, and enjoy their other tortilla chips, but these are my regular go-to. I buy them everyone I shop. I adore these with Tostitos Salsa Qeuso ❤

April 03, 2017

I like this brand. Tostitos restaurant style chip is so crisp and crunchy. I sometimes hate cooking a big dinner. If I know its game night and our teams playing nothing easier than Nachos & beer.
    I trust this brand its the best for my Nacho nights.

March 17, 2017

Les croustilles parfaites pour faire des nachos. Elles sont assez grosses pour contenir beaucoup de garnitures. Ses chips sont simplement délicieuse.

February 16, 2017

Tostitos are an all around reliable brand. Their chips are lightly seasoned and the perfect size and thickness for dips and salsa. I also like the spicy variety. The price is a tad high and sometimes makes me rethink my choice for a lesser brand.

February 01, 2016

Great chips for any nachos or dips... Yummy would buy this again.

February 01, 2016

I love making nachos with these or just having them with salsa. I prefer the multigrain but these are still delicious. Crispy salty snack.

February 01, 2016

These Tostitos are a great snack with with salsa.
    Personally, I prefer the multigrain scoops.
    Mostly because I don't eat Tostitos without salsa haha.
    These ones work well for nachos though.

January 19, 2016

mmm les tostitos sont tellement bonne avec la sala en nachos c'est parfait!!!!

December 14, 2015

Tostitos Restaurant style;

Good tasting chips, do taste like the ones you woul;d buy nachos at a restaurant,
    I personally prefe rthe scoops for salsa and dipping but when making nachos in the oven the restaurant style are crispy, bake and heat up well, good crispy texture, easy to east, great taste!