TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydration Masque Reviews
#23 in Hair Care

January 09, 2018

What a life saver for colored hair!

I color my hair with very bright colors which requires me to often bleach my hair. This can contribute to damage and brittle hair so to protect my hair against damaged hair I use this mask after coloring and weekly. It makes my hair unbelievably soft and just finger combing it through my hair takes care of any knots that I might have. It makes my hair so shiny and healthy! I love it!

November 06, 2017

I love this product

I like to use this product after washing my hair, when I apply the product in my hair it leaves it much softer and it makes it much easier to untangle my hair. I love this product

November 06, 2017

Amazing Hair Mask!

I use this mask once a week on my hair and have noticed the change. I have color treated fine, curly hair and this mask has made a huge difference. This stuff is very affordable, smells soooo good, too! I've used high-end masks that don't work nearly as well as this one does. However, I like to leave this mask on for 30 minutes instead of the suggested 3-5 minutes because I find this works best for me. This mask truly nourishes and replenishes the hair - just like it says.

October 21, 2016

Bon rapport qualité prix. Le masque sent tellement bon dans mes cheveux.procure beaucoup d'hydratation sur mes pointes plus sèches. Bon produit à avoir chez soi.

September 14, 2016

After trying and loving the TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydrating Mist, I decided to give this TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydration Masque a chance and I'm so happy I did. It doesn't go on clumpy, it has a really nice scent and it makes my hair feel amazing without any excess weight. Win win for me!!

September 14, 2016

Great product, leaves hair manageable, light and Fresh! Very pleasant smell. I only use it once in a while, using it daily will leave hair feeling oily. I recommend it for sure.

September 13, 2016

Perfect for people with thick, frizzy and dry hair! I use this on my dead hair and it works wonders! It's affordable too. Use small amounts and not too much though! 10/10

September 12, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this masque. I have extremely dry and frizzy hair. I leave this masque in for about 5 minutes and it works wonders! |I would highly recommend this masque for anyone with uncontrollable frizz!

September 12, 2016

This is a great product if you have very dry damaged hair as I do. I kept mine on overnight in a bag wrapped in a towel and let me tell you I had a very good shiny hair day the next day. Great price too!

September 09, 2016

this hair mas nourishes and hydrates your hair. the aroma from this is so nice it fills the whole room..my hair is soft and has added bounce and shine when i use this...i only use once every couple weeks to boost my hairs hydration!!!