• TREsemmé Hair Straightener
Good

TREsemmé Hair Straightener Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 79 in Flat Iron

April 12, 2017

I absolutely love this straightener. I owned the wider version until it broke, and unfortunately have not been able to find another one. I have the small travel, on the go straightener and the 1 inch straightener and absolutely love them. Because my hair is so thick I would need to spend an hour on my hair with other heat products to get the same results I do with this straightener is half the time. It has 3 different heat settings and gets extremely hot enough to be able to straighten your hair the first run through. The price is very affordable and can be found in Walmart! Love this straightener.

December 31, 2015

I've owned other straighteners that just didn't seem to work good at all,having to constantly go over the same hair all the time but with this straightener it works amazingly, it has three heat settings and I only go through the hair once ,so quick and efficient, love this product

December 29, 2015

I've had a few straighteners that just didn't work well on my daughter's hair,I was constantly going over the same spot twice but this one is amazing ,it has different heat settings and straightens hair quite easily and fast,very impressed with this model,just the right amount of heat.