TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1074 in Shampoo

TREsemme Shampoo and Conditioner are used by professionals. However, you can have salon-healthy hair everyday at an affordable price! Infused with natural extracts of sunflower, hazelnut and almond, TREsemme is rich with Vitamin E to protect you from future hair damage.

April 13, 2017

HAVE TRIED THIS SHAMPOO IN THE PAST AND FOUND IT TO BE A GREAT PRICE FOR THE SIZE OF THE BOTTLE BUT OTHER THAN THAT DID NOT FIND IT WORKED AS WELL AS OTHER BRANDS.

April 13, 2017

Great product... Love the smell!!!! Leaves hair feeling soft clean and smelling awesome... Leaves hair shiny with alot of body .... Awesome product!!!!

April 13, 2017

Magnifique prouduit,j'ai adoré lors de mon achat je vais le rachète prochainement et ma grosse famille l'adore aussi merci beaucoup pour vos échantillons!

April 04, 2017

I use the sunflower and tea tree shampoo and conditioner and will never go back! I have psoriasis and this works really well to clear it up. I even use the shampoo as a body wash for this reason.

April 03, 2017

I love Tresemme shampoo and conditioner. I have used it for years. Its been so long that I don't even remember when I first tried it. I try other shampoos but keep going back to tresemme because it just works well.

March 29, 2017

There are a ridiculous amount of shampoo and conditioners out there but for me, TRESemme is my favourite. It treats my hair by hydrating, smoothing, repairing and dandruff control. They go on sale a lot too which is a great time to stock up!

March 06, 2017

I love the way my hair feels and smells every time I get out of the shower usseing this product! It's great for all hair types! If you have never used TRESemme before now is a great time to try it!

February 28, 2017

I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. It has a fresh natural scent that stays on your hair after you wash it out of your hair. It also leaves you hair silky smooth!

February 27, 2017

I really like the scent, I do find them over powerful in the shower however and the scent does tend to "stick" to your hair throughout the day.
    I do find the product cleans really well, however I find it strips too much of your natural healthy hair oils leaving your hair feeling a little dry.

February 17, 2017

I have used many many shampoos and conditioners and none have worked except this one. This makes my hair soft strong and beautiful. I love my hair qhen i use these products.