TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #8 out of 1146 in Shampoo

TREsemme Shampoo and Conditioner are used by professionals. However, you can have salon-healthy hair everyday at an affordable price! Infused with natural extracts of sunflower, hazelnut and almond, TREsemme is rich with Vitamin E to protect you from future hair damage.

1.7/5

June 19, 2017

Not impressed

I wasn't impressed buy this shampoo and conditioner set from Tresseme. It left a build up feeling on my hair and didn't make it feel clean. The conditioner is far too heavy for my fine hair.

June 15, 2017

TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner

I was not overly impressed by this set! I am huge TREsemme fan when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. However I didn't like this set as much as the others. I didn't personally like the scent. It is still a great value for your buck and worth a try

June 15, 2017

Professional Quality for an Affordable Price

This is a very great shampoo and conditioner. If you have a tight budget, but really want professional quality this is the shampoo and conditioner for you! Tresemme has a great line of products, and offer shampoo and conditioner for every hair type and something for everyones preference. It can be purchased at Walmart or Giant Tiger for about $4 for a huge bottle.

June 08, 2017

I use the color lasting treseme shampoo, and j find it doesn't do much to keep my color, but it does leave my hair very smooth! I love the conditioner, leaves my hair feeling great, and doesn't get oily

June 03, 2017

Tresemme shampoo & conditioner is one of the best shampoo and conditioners out there leaves your silk and smooth and Very healthy, leaving you hair very Beautiful. Personnel I believe its worth very Penny.

1.2/5

May 30, 2017

Far from impressed. My hair went from silky smooth to rough and dry. I'd wash my hair and have clumps fall out after use. This would not happen with other shampoos. I would not recommend!

May 25, 2017

J'utilise frequemment le shampooing et revitalisant de Tresemme. J'aime vraiment cette marque de shampooing et revitalisant. Je trouve que mes cheveux sont plus doux et plus brillant. J'ai les cheveux vraiment épais et ils se mêlent facilement. En utilisant, le revitalisant Tresemme, mes cheveux deviennent plus facile à peigner et plus lisses. Mes cheveux sentent aussi vraiment bon et pendant une longue période de temps. Jaime le format puisque le shampooing et le revitalisant me dure assez longtemps.

May 09, 2017

Tres semme shampoo and conditioner was recommended to me by my hairdresser. it is strong enough for my oily hair yet gentle enough that it does not strip any of my coloring. i am glad she recommended it to me.

2.0/5

May 06, 2017

i've tried this product a few different times through the year thinking it just the weather... though it makes my scalp real itchy.... maybe my hormones because i loved it when i was pregnant with my last child... just a bit over a year ago... now disappointed because i like the smell

April 13, 2017

HAVE TRIED THIS SHAMPOO IN THE PAST AND FOUND IT TO BE A GREAT PRICE FOR THE SIZE OF THE BOTTLE BUT OTHER THAN THAT DID NOT FIND IT WORKED AS WELL AS OTHER BRANDS.