TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#31 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

August 14, 2019

Best shampoo

I have tried this after a friend recommended it and it was an absolutely amazing. I have super long and think hair, this not only was gentle on my hair but also easy to comb after without any tangles.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Must have

We love this haircare product leaves my hair more manageable and clean and glossy I have recently got a bulk buy bargains of this product and the condidoner

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Love This!

I love using Tresemme it always leaves my hair with a fresh scent and feeling fresh, flowy and also ensure it is thoroughly cleaned, i have never had any issues with Tresemme so something i always rely upon.

Bradford, United Kingdom

Love it

This is great for me especially when I'm to tired to use separate shampoo and Conditioner, it's just ad good as using the separate ones, even my husband uses it,

Southampton, United Kingdom

buying this all the time.

This 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is amazing. If I use any other shampoo i have very bad dandruff but after this 2 in 1 i haven't had dandruff in so long. It also smells lovely ans it leaves my hair silky smooth and it's a money saver. i would definitely recommend in buying this product.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

I love this product

Every other shampoo I have had to use conditioner after as 2 in 1 never seem to have enough conditioner. This one is excellent as there is enough conditioner to use it once saves time and money!

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Lovely shampoo

Super quality, super price. My hair feels lighter and I use less product compared to other brands, to obtain the sufficient amount of foam. I give 4 stars as the product itself is excellent, but I really don’t like this black plastic. I will give 5 stars when the Brand will make its effort to use recycled transparent plastic if it really has to use plastic. The black one is much harder to recycle and this is not good for the planet. Also, I would love to be able to purchase those refill bags of shampoo to use the 80% less plastic and recycling the bottles that I have now.

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Smell and after feel is amazing

The shampoo smells gorgeous and my hair feels lovely and soft when I use it. Only issue is that since my hair is greasy, after a day it gets back to normal.

Slough, United Kingdom

Most amazing product

I have used this product for so long and i am so amazed , leaves your hair fresh , soft , and helpes with dameged end the quality is amazing and tge smell so lovely 100% yes to this product

West Lothian, United Kingdom

Shampoo and conditioner

This is my go to shampoo and conditioner
    It leaves my hair feeling smooth and non greasy I take it on holiday with me as well definitely recommend and I give it 5 stars