4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#51 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

May 15, 2019

Perfect for my hair!

I am using Tresemme for so long and experimenting with different shampoos and conditioner by Tresemme, but now I am sticking to this because this makes my hair very healthy.

April 15, 2019

I love this product i have been using TRESemmé for years.

This product is great it makes my hair smooth, with other types of shampoo i usually still have knots in my hair after i was them but with TRESemmé i have never have problems i have always used this brand and i have never completed about it.

April 12, 2019

Love this shampoo/conditioner

Awesome shampoo/conditioner. I have been using it for years and its a paraben free shampoo that uses no dyes.
    Formulated with macadamia oil for that extra softness.
    100% recommended

March 07, 2019

This Shampoo is great

I've used a lot of shampoos and I decided to try this and it made my hair feel amazing and it's smells amazing leaves your hair soft and smooth this stuff really works

February 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

love this product

Love this product it gives the results of an expensive shampoo. My hair was completely frizzless and full of moisture. Would definetly buy this product again and again,

February 22, 2019

Treseme 2 and 1

I normally don't use a 2 and 1 and thought I would try this one. Although I found it didnt suit my needs as my hair is so dry, it was one of the best 2 and 1 I have tried so far.

January 21, 2019

great smell

i use this product every time i wash my hair and it smells really good that it makes my hair feel clean and refresh and ready to go.some of them has resadue to them but this you can tell its out of my hair

December 18, 2018

This was very nice and the result is amazing

I love this stuff and the smell is amazing I love the way it makes my hair feel great and it's always in my local store so I always buy it and will as long as it's for sale

October 12, 2018

Works perfectly!

This is the only shampoo/conditoner I have found that doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy! Works great for thick hair! Would recommend to anyone with all types of hair.

September 20, 2018

this product is fabulous

I first a 2 and 1 combo I thought would make my hair greasy and lifeless. I have silvery angel hair , but when I did colour it I used only Tresemme products on it, .I use to buy it in the salons before it was able to be bought in the stores.
    Now getting back to this product, it shampooed and lathered, so much I loved it. I dried my hair it was manageable , soft, silky and totally fabulous. I had bounce, and flair with style all in one. So gals I give this one a big 5 star and highly recommend buying and use it as I am sure you will love it.