4.1/5
TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#40 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Leaves hair feeling full of life

Leaves your hair feeling full of life and so bright and soft I also use conditioner with this but that's just me and you wouldn't need to smells amazing after washing and even thouout the day

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Great product

Great product, leaves hair feeling fantastic will use again and have recommended it to all my friends and family,love how it makes my hair feel soft and smooth and leaves a great shine

United Kingdom

BRILLANT 2in1

I would buy this again and again as it saves money, instead of getting both shampoo and conditioner this can do both for you so it’s brillant and saves money.

East Sussex, United Kingdom

Adds volume to hair

A good quality product that leaves the hair looking fulfilled with volume and youthfulness. Works well overall, long lasting and being quite good value for money.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

LOVEEEE!!

I have been in-between different brands of shampoos and conditioners over the years. I have finally found one I love which one the Tresemme 2-in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It saves so much time when washing your hair as you can use one lot and it will shampoo and condition your hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft and restored. Gets rid of dry, frizzy and dull hair and smells really good! Recommend!!

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Good for the gym

This shampoo/conditioner is a really quick fix for your hair. Good for washing your hair in the gym showers. Highly recommend. The price is reasonable for an everyday shampoo/conditioner.

Kent, United Kingdom

Salon quality

Tresemme shampoo and conditioner is one of my favourite products. It makes my hair feel soft and light. I feel that this is salon quality shampoo and conditioner at very good prices. I use it regularly and always stock up when it’s on special!

United Kingdom

My favourite go to 2 in 1

Fantastic. Keeps my hair looking healthy shiny and lightweight especially as I dye my hair alot and its thick. It smells great and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

May 15, 2019

Perfect for my hair!

I am using Tresemme for so long and experimenting with different shampoos and conditioner by Tresemme, but now I am sticking to this because this makes my hair very healthy.

April 15, 2019

I love this product i have been using TRESemmé for years.

This product is great it makes my hair smooth, with other types of shampoo i usually still have knots in my hair after i was them but with TRESemmé i have never have problems i have always used this brand and i have never completed about it.