TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#27 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

October 11, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Good quality all in one

I bought this Shampoo for the gym because I don't like to carry the bag too heavy with a lot bottles.

I was really surprised with its high quality, not just as shampoo, if not as conditioner as well.

It leaves my hair really nice.

Wrexham, United Kingdom

Smells divine!

Easy to use, easy to wash off. Leaves your hair in salon conditions, smooth shiny and wonderful! My all time favourite shampoo and conditioner! My husband uses this on his hair too and his hair feels gorgeous!

North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Fantastic salon quality for supermarket price

This product is a delight to use, rich creamy, wonderful fragrance, rinses out well without a fuss, and leaves hair amazing. Less bottles in the bathroom means less bottles in the re-cycling bin too. Tresemme is without doubt the best range i've tried and i wont be changing any time soon.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again

We are five different types of hair at home so everyone have a different need so TRESemme is very good in any kind of hair is it good value as well well easy to apply why a lot of Bubbles and the most important thing left my hair soft and shiny

Southampton, United Kingdom

I would happily use this product for life

Brought this to help with product build up. My hair was left squeaky clean and had more volume. I also found it stayed cleaner for longer and I had less frizz. Wonderful value for money too.

England, United Kingdom

Works well

Great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner that deep cleans the hair, perfect for those days when you're in a rush and don't have time to do both separately, lovely smell that's not too powerful and it doesn't leave hair feeling heavy or weighed down unlike other products.

October 03, 2019

Soft hair

I love how it is a good quality and only half the cost. Two in one makes for a quick hair wash so I can get on with my busy day. If you go to any big department store you'll be able to pick this up for around 5 dollars and lasts a couple of months

August 28, 2019

I would buy this products forever

I definitely recommend this product. IT leaves my hair so shiny and smooth.After trying so many shampoos and conditioners my frI end recommended this product and after trying these I am amazed and how strong my hairs are.

August 14, 2019

Best shampoo

I have tried this after a friend recommended it and it was an absolutely amazing. I have super long and think hair, this not only was gentle on my hair but also easy to comb after without any tangles.

August 09, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Must have

We love this haircare product leaves my hair more manageable and clean and glossy I have recently got a bulk buy bargains of this product and the condidoner