TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#58 in Shampoo

February 05, 2019

Good Value for the Money!

I started using the Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner a few years ago on the advice of a friend. I did not feel confident this would work on my natural hair but hey you live and you learn! It gives me the moisture and slip my 4c hair was craving and above all, it keeps my hair looking shiny, beautiful and strong!

January 31, 2019

Definitely would buy again!!

This product was amazing!! My hair was horrible and always breaking before I used it. Now it's my go to. I will never stop using it and would recommend it to anyone that asked about it.

January 24, 2019

I willBuy again

My daughters and myself use this product. It keeps our hair soft , shiny and silky smooth following the next day ! I always have a bottle of this in my luggage and at the cabin

January 18, 2019

This is my go to product!!!

After many years of using different shampoos, I have always come back to using Tresemme shampoos and conditioners. I have fine hair and this really product really seems to work!

January 12, 2019

A great result

When you use the shampoo with the same conditioner the results are amazing. Your hair is silky smooth to look at and to touch. This combination has never let me down.

December 09, 2018

My go to shampoo and conditioner.

I’ve been using tresemme shampoo and conditioner for years now. My hair has become very brittle and damaged from colouring it and heat. It’s never a disappointment walking out of the shower with life like hair and so soft. Will continue to stick with it.

November 17, 2018

Pour moi et ma famille c'est le meilleur

Depuis longtemps c'est notre marque préférée.pour ma par j'ai les cheveux teints et très long.Peut importe si je les démêle ou non . Lorsque je sort de la douche.Mes cheveux sont toujours facile a démêler et brillant . Mes ils sentent également extrêmement bon. Je recommande ce produit.

November 09, 2018

Big difference right from the first use!

I'm getting older, in my 40's and my hair has lived many better days! I've tried numerous brands of anti breakage shampoos and by far this one left me speechless. Right from the first wash my hair wasn't rough or brittle, the smell is gentle and fantastic. This is definitely my go to from now on! Thank you Tresemme!!

November 09, 2018

Great buy!

What great shampoo and conditioner! My hair has been looking pretty shabby with split ends and breakage, but after a few washes, it is looking and feeling great!

November 08, 2018

Great product to protect your hair!

Loved this shampoo, made my hair feel healthy and full of volume. Great price, don’t need to use a huge amount to lather so it last. Smells amazing, doesn’t make hair feel dirty or heavy. Definitely recommend!