Tresseme hairspray Reviews
#22 in Hairspray

January 10, 2018

Slick

It is a good product. It held my hair in place pretty well. I like the look of the bottle. The smell wasn't the yummiest but was still ok. A little goes a long way.

October 18, 2017

Great hold that lasts all night!

I’ve got thin hair, that often doesn’t hold when i curl it but tresemme works great for me. I wake up with great curls the next morning! Helps with my frizz when I straighten as well.

June 30, 2017

Love this Product!!

This hairspray is great for my hair. I have wispy, stray hairs that are constantly flying all over and in my face which bothers me. A small amount of Tresseme #2 hair spray keeps the wispy hairs in place without gunking up my hair or making it feel like a helmet.

June 02, 2017

I have tried many hairsprays but this is the one that has never let me down. Or left my with a bad hair day. My hair looks as good at the end of the day as it did in the morning.

April 10, 2017

I love this hairspray. The extra hold stuff is the best! Out of all the other hairspray I have tried, this one has the best hold, still leaving your hair soft and doesn't leave a residue. I definitely recommend!

March 08, 2017

For the price it is definitely wonderful. It holds up my hair better than any other hairspray, even though i have very fine hair which usually does not hold from hairspray

January 06, 2017

Love this hairspray the price is fantastic for what you get and it holds well too doesn't make it too hard looking or feeling, the smell is decent too

December 28, 2016

Cest le meilleur spray a cheveux que je connaisse. Je l'utilise a chaque jour et il tient dans les cheveux pendant des heures et des heures. Je n'achete que celui là maintenant!

September 14, 2016

Been using this product since I was a kid. Always have a bottle of this around. Not too pricey, but definitely work the buck if you don't have anything else around.