Tula Standard Baby Carrier Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 397 in Baby Gear - Carriers

June 09, 2017

I can not say enough good things about this amazing carrier... I have multiple. It fits nicely, is easy to put on, my kids both LOVE being up in them. Yes, they are a bit pricey, but when you look at what you're getting - an ergonomic carrier, beautiful patterns, amazing quality to the carriers itself. I highly recommend it - and once you start, try to keep yourself away from the pricier wrap conversions... I couldn't. It's a problem.

May 29, 2017

I love my tula standard carrier. It fits much nicer than other soft structured carriers that I have tried, and it is super easy to adjust to get the perfect fit. Love the colours it comes in and the durability of the material. The price point is decent for a good canvas carrier. Makes it super easy to get stuff done around the house and out and about without having to carry your child or push the stroller, and my son loved his "uppies"

May 08, 2017

Baby is happy and my back doesn't get sore carrying ! love the mash for warmer weather. easy on easy off and easy to clean. Prints make them super cute

February 21, 2017

I received a tula as a shower gift and didn't think I would use it. I ended up using it so much with my daughter. It was easy to use and comfortable for me and my daughter. I do find it very pricey but if you really want a good quality carrier then this is for you.

February 20, 2017

my best friend got me this as a gift for my baby. I can't explain how amazing it is. with extreme back pain this is a life saver. it's unbelievably comfy. very easy to use and best part is I am hands free. I also got the additional infant insert and couldn't have been more happier...

February 20, 2017

I rarely give 5 stars to a specific item but the Tula definitely deserves 5 stars. Although the Tula is a little on the pricey side, I certainly believe that it is worth every penny. it's ergonomic design is perfect for baby and also perfect for parent. I can wear my baby at my front or on my back, either way, he loves it! There are plenty of funky patterns to choose from, making the carrier more unique and and personal. The carrier has a handy pouch in the front which holds a cell phone nicely or you can use it for keys, money, etc. the straps are easy to adjust and the carrier is easy to put on by yourself. The carrier makes shopping, walking, hiking and chores so much easier and I honestly don't know how I lived without one before!!

October 03, 2016

This product has been THE BEST purchase I've ever made. These carriers are worth every penny. Not only has it been an absolute life saver when my baby wants to be held constantly, but I just can't say enough how convenient they are for outings. I never use my stroller, and there's no hassle with this carrier when traveling. They are feather light, and extremely comfortable. I recommend these 110% to ALL parents. Amazing product, I'm behind them completely!

September 16, 2016

I never understood all the hype about a Tula until I had one. I had multiple carriers for my first,but by the end of the day my back would hurt. With my Tula I wore my son for hours upon hours ( hubby even wore him too!) and I always felt super supported and never had an back issues. Plus you can't go wrong with the amazing patterns they have! Pricey but worth every penny!

July 06, 2016

I did spend a lot of money on my Tula Baby Carrier, but it was worth it. WE LOVE IT. My son is 2 months and we use it as much as we can. One thing, standard carrier is warm for the summer months. But one day I used it for 3 hours and my back wasn't sore. It is very comfortable, easy to adjust and my baby LOVES it. I highly recommend.

June 06, 2016

Worth every last cent. If this carrier is in your budget don't be afraid to purchase it. It is a life saver. I have three kids 4 and under. The youngest being 9 months and without this carrier I would get nothing done. It literally helps me everywhere. I use it at home, in the backyard and at the store. If your on the fence about this purchase I'm here to tell you just go for it!!

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge