BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original City Black Reviews

A Björn is born. This original BabyBjörn baby carrier inspired a craze. Now listed at "celebrity" status, it's no question that this is the most coveted carrier around. In black.

July 27, 2017

Couldn't live without our BabyBjorn!

We had received the BabyBjorn as a gift. It was a life saver! I was able to get so much done around the house when my daughter wouldn't let me put her down. Plus getting out and about town was easy!

1.5/5

June 18, 2017

Non

Je ne recommande pas du tout ce porte bébé. Bien que ce ne soit pas dangereux il n'est pas ergonomique du tout donc pas confortable ni pour l'enfant ni pour le parent porteur

2.0/5

June 08, 2017

I found that it was hard to get baby in and out by yourself. We couldn't use it long because it doesn't have very good adjustments for baby or to fit around me.

May 30, 2017

This carrier was great and was supportive of the baby's head and body unlike some of the other carriers available. We enjoyed using it although my son was just not a huge fan of being in a carrier for longer then 5 mins. Either way, great carrier

May 22, 2017

J'aime tellement mieux cette façon de porter notre bébé. Je trouve que cela est plus sécuritaire que le porter sur le dos. Je vous le recommande fortement.

May 20, 2017

not a fan of the carrier I found it difficult to get my son in and out I have recently switched to a wrap style carrier and prefer it as it takes little effort and my son seems more comfortable in it

May 15, 2017

I got it as gift for my son, but I did not like it, and my neither, he was uncomfortable after a while, did not give him good support for his legs, I also sis some research and find out that design is not good for baby's legs.

May 12, 2017

It was a great product but my baby hated it lol. My husband was able to use it once for about an hour but I never had any success. He preferred his bouncy chair way more.

2.8/5

May 10, 2017

At first i loved it but my baby hated being it so i had to be like i was carrying him until he fell asleep. The make up of it is great as it is easy to put on and take off.

April 14, 2017

My grandbaby had one of these. I loved it. I was able to get so much done around the house when I watched her. So much better than the one I had 30 years ago.
    BabyBjorn is solid and sturdy hold the baby in and lets you have 2 free hands. Amazing