BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original City Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 399 in Baby Gear - Carriers

A Björn is born. This original BabyBjörn baby carrier inspired a craze. Now listed at "celebrity" status, it's no question that this is the most coveted carrier around. In black.

May 22, 2017

J'aime tellement mieux cette façon de porter notre bébé. Je trouve que cela est plus sécuritaire que le porter sur le dos. Je vous le recommande fortement.

May 20, 2017

not a fan of the carrier I found it difficult to get my son in and out I have recently switched to a wrap style carrier and prefer it as it takes little effort and my son seems more comfortable in it

May 15, 2017

I got it as gift for my son, but I did not like it, and my neither, he was uncomfortable after a while, did not give him good support for his legs, I also sis some research and find out that design is not good for baby's legs.

May 12, 2017

It was a great product but my baby hated it lol. My husband was able to use it once for about an hour but I never had any success. He preferred his bouncy chair way more.

May 10, 2017

At first i loved it but my baby hated being it so i had to be like i was carrying him until he fell asleep. The make up of it is great as it is easy to put on and take off.

April 14, 2017

My grandbaby had one of these. I loved it. I was able to get so much done around the house when I watched her. So much better than the one I had 30 years ago.
    BabyBjorn is solid and sturdy hold the baby in and lets you have 2 free hands. Amazing

March 29, 2017

This carrier is "ok" but i would not buy one new, i got mine used which i am thankful for, there is not much support in them so after about 20 minutes my back would ache!

March 21, 2017

I wish I had done enough research before purchasing it brand new. I used it quite often in the first four months after my baby's arrival. However, as he started to gain more weight, it felt more uncomfortable. I decided to invest more money in a more expensive carrier, Ergo and I have never gone back to this Bjorn carrier.

March 20, 2017

This baby carrier is 'okay.' I used it with my first child and enjoyed it at the time. When I started having more babies, I invested in a more expensive brand and carrier. It was worth it. I did not find this one ergonomic for the baby or my back!

February 07, 2017

Loved that I could put my baby facing in or out. It did, however, cause shoulder and back pain so couldn't be worn for too long. It is also very expensive, but it can be used from the newborn stage which is a plus