4.1/5
U by Kotex Sleek Reviews
Ranked #128 in Feminine Hygiene

July 19, 2017

Works well

I purchased the Kotex sleek tampons because I had coupons and a sale . I like them because they're so thin . They are easily inserted and I don't have any leaks while wearing one . I recommend.

1.5/5

March 29, 2017

J'ai reçus des échantillons gratuit de ces tampons mais ils n'ont malheureusement pas fonctionner pour moi ! Ils sont facile d'application et confortable mais malgré plusieurs tentative , chaque fois j'ai eu des fuites !! Degré d'absorption : Super . Je ne compte pas acheter ce produit.

March 17, 2017

After trying many different brands of tampons, these have been my favourite for quite a while!! Not only are they cute looking, they also have a rubber grip so there is no sliding around while inserting! The packages are made easy to open and you only have to pull the top off as there is a perforated line. Would definitely recommend!

March 04, 2017

After trying these Kotex tampons, they became my favourite tampons! Each tampon come with a plastic applicator for easy insertion, as well as a rubber section for a sturdier grip. The tampons I used before did not come with a rubber grip and I had to be super careful not to accidentally pinch my self down there. After switching to these tampons, I never had any problem again with the pinching problem. I personally use regular sized tampons even if it means more frequent changes, Toxic Shock Syndrome apparently has a slightly higher chance to occur with more absorbent tampons. Overall, these are really great and I recommend giving them a try if you haven't already.

2.7/5

July 06, 2016

These are comfortable to wear, and easy to use...but they are just not reliable. I found that regardless of absorbency, I had leaking issues. I can't use them knowing that something really, really embarrassing could happen at any point.

2.0/5

January 31, 2016

I used to use these all the time and didn't steer away, but I found that they always leak no matter what I did. They were a little hard and uncomfortable. I ended up switching.

January 21, 2016

Took a great from my regular tampons to give these a try, and so far I'm not overly impressed or thrilled with the packaging, especially compared to the new look of Kotex's new designer packaging. Not a big deal since it gets thrown out anyway, but worth a mention anyway. The tampon itself is very sleek (read: slim) and so far seems to be working well. An okay product, but if you're already happy with another brand I would stick to that unless you're looking for something smaller.

August 05, 2015

i love these, the applicator has a nice grip and they are very effective, they come in regualr, super, light and super plus,

July 08, 2015

I was surprised by how effective this product was! I received a sample off pf there site and I have to say it has excellent absorbency and is very reliable for those busy days !

June 15, 2015

These work very well one of the best ones