Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 23, 2020

Are you planning on partying all night long?

It says it in the name of the product! It really will keep your makeup going strong all night long! It’s worth every dollar and if your going to be out long definitely buy it

January 20, 2020

You need this product!

Ever since I bought my first one around 3 years ago I’ve used it ever since. There was a month where I didn’t get around to buying it and MAN does it make a difference. When I didn’t have it my makeup wouldn’t last and would get so greasy so fast. I started using it again and my makeup went back to being amazing even sometimes after I’ve slept. It really does what it says it does!

January 15, 2020

Perfect for an All Nighter

I have been using this setting spray for about 2 weeks now, and I am in love with it!! My face doesn't feel sticky and heavy after applying at all. It definitely has made the longevity of my makeup so much longer.I like that there is no heavy scent either. It's the perfect setting spray to have in your purse for any long day or night.

January 01, 2020

Wonderful setting spray!

I love urban decay a setting spray! It works wonders really helps to make your make-up last! I only use it on special occasions though as it is very expensive.

December 30, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Literally ALL nighter!

You want your make up bulletproof? You need this! The original and best setting spray by Urban Decay should be a staple to any make up collection. I have worked 12 hours on the beach in the height of summer heat and my make up has not melted, moved or smudged thanks to this spray. When I need 12+ hours of wear, I spray it before my primer/foundation and as a last step too.

December 18, 2019

Buy it, it actually works!!

Oh man, does this setting spray work!!! I have combination oily skin, so my makeup usually gets blotchy or I have to dab off some oil or re apply my make up a few times thru the day. Used my Urban Decay All nighter setting spray and I was pleasantly surprised! Makeup stayed put and fresh, no need to reapply!! 🤯 I didn't need to carry napkins or anything to blot my face! I'm so being impressed it's crazy! Thanks Urban Decay

November 27, 2019
    Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Best setting spray ever 🙌

I’ve tired several setting sprays including some others from urban decay and I found this one the best at keeping makeup looking fresh, and I’ve even tested it in the baking hot heat of Dubai. It really works in extreme temperatures too. I’ll always be using this.

November 27, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Amazing!!!

Simply the best setting spray I have ever, ever used. I have oily skin and I was so surprised at how well this held my make up including brows!! in place all day long. A must have!

November 17, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

The Best Setting Spray!

This is the best setting spray I have ever used and I own quite a few other setting sprays. It’s a miracle in a bottle! It keeps my makeup in place all day especially in warm weather. I just wish this spray smelled a little nicer. This product is a must have for any makeup lover!

October 27, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Best setting spray I have ever used

The setting spray holds your makeup on your face like no other. Changes the texture of base products slightly so there isn't even any transfer. Makes a huge difference. I don't have to powder throughout the day when I use this