Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 17, 2021

Cult Classic!

This is my all time favorite setting powder! I will usually use it under my eyes, around my chin, and on my forehead, as those are the areas I find that my makeup creases or starts to fade quickly. This setting powder is awesome and keeping my make-up looking clean and photo ready. This is one of the only setting powders I'll actually use, and it stays on pretty much all day!! Definitely a must-have and staple in any make-up bag!

February 13, 2021
    Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom

A must have!

I love this powder, I’ve found it sets my under eyes and face perfectly and I never have an issue with any creasing or smudges. It helps my makeup to last all day/night as I tend to use it for occasions only due to the price

February 07, 2021

Best low price powder x

Great value face powder. I use it to set all my make up and honestly I have lily skin but don't need to top up during the day. This powder lasts for hows. It's a matte finish. If you want to try it's one of the lowest prices in boots but don't be fooled as it's just as good as the high prices ones.

February 07, 2021

Amazing

Amazing powder, lasts all day and is very lightweight, dosnt cake on the skin, really love this for baking in my face when contouring, must have in your make up bag.

2.7/5

February 06, 2021

Not for me

I have a normal skin type and this product totally left my skin very dry. I needed to apply tinted moisturiser , worked better......,.................

January 26, 2021
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

The BEST

The best setting powder I've tried! Its perfect under the eye applied with a fluffy brush. It sets my eye makeup so I get ZERO smudges!
    Its expensive so I buy when on offer on ASOS

January 07, 2021

Flawless skin

This is my go to setting powder. I tend to have oily skin which makes my foundation fade more quickly but this helps so much. I’ve received so many compliments about my skin when using this as well!

January 06, 2021

I won’t buy any other setting powder

This setting powder is amazing. It totally deserves the hype. Other powders I have used in the past leave a patchy finish, but never this one. A little goes a long way with this and it leaves your makeup perfectly intact and your foundation looking airbrushed.

November 21, 2020

Great product but is it with the price tag?

This product is great and works very well. There is No flash back and it created a smooth base. But it works just the same as the fit new powder which is v5 dollars.

November 17, 2020

No flashback in photos

My go-to powder for photos. It sets my makeup well without settling into fine lines. Most importantly, I’ve never gotten flashback from wearing this. Very finely milled and doesn’t looks cakey. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time.