Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 13, 2018

Must have

Although this powder is expensive it is soooo worth it. It is so finally milled that it worked great to bake with as well as set your whole face. This is a holy grail better then the rest sorta product.

December 13, 2018

Great product

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this one. I am a repeated user...I've gone with other high end powders and tried lower end to just to compare and I keep coming back to this one. Price is a littler higher then I'd like to spend on a powder but it lasts forever and you don't need a lot to make your makeup go a long way.

December 11, 2018

My go-to setting powder

I love this product. I bought the mini travel size but will defnitely purchase the reguar format nex time around. My makeup looks flawless, no flasback. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and is not cakey.

December 07, 2018

The only setting powder you need <3

I tried many different setting powders before finding the LM translucent setting powder. I am quite fair, but found that other setting powders would leave my face looking extra pale and flat (-Kat Von D setting powder). The LM powder is perfect, it sets my liquid foundation and leaves my skin looking flawless, but natural. It helps prevent my mascara from transferring to my upper eyelid throughout the day as well as decreases undereye creases from concealer. This is my go-to setting powder and I always have a backup on hand!

FYI: There is a point where the product no longer comes out of the dispensing holes... my husband popped off the inside plastic (where the holes are) and I got a few more days of use out of it - just a heads up for you ladies who don't like to waste product!

November 20, 2018

Doesn't Work for Me

I know many people rave about this product, but it just does not work for me. When i apply the powder to set my face, it feels so heavy. I tried putting less product on, still no luck.. I feel an uncomfortable feeling under my eyes, etc.

October 16, 2018

Great product but expensive

I got this setting powder after wanting it for so long because of all it’s amazing reviews. I was so excited to try it out and it definitely didn’t disappoint. But I did find that it was similar to most translucent setting powder, I didn’t find much of a difference so if you have the extra money to buy this then go ahead but you can definitely buy a cheaper alternative with the same effectiveness

September 03, 2018

Great powder!

This powder is great for setting foundation! It is finely milled. It can get a little messy but otherwise, it is a great powder! I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

August 24, 2018

Great powder, no flashback

This powder seems to have a cult-following so I knew I had to try it! I love how it kept my skin matte, yet not powdery. It's very light weight and I also appreciate the fact that it doesn't have flashback.
    *Tip: When I first applied it and took a flash photo, it did have flashback, but once I misted over my entire face with setting spray, there was no longer flashback.

August 23, 2018

Easy baking!

I helps me to lock my foundation and keep my face matte. Very light texture. Easy to apply. I usually don’t use the puff that comes with it, I think it is better to use a blender. I do recommend it.

August 09, 2018

Terribly expensive but will always be a staple in my makeup

Definitely a go to setting powder that everyone must try! I bought this powder because I saw every possible MUA youtuber using it! It’s expensive but it works! It keeps your foundation and concealer flawless all day with no creasing!!! A great slightly cheaper alternative is Kat Von D’s setting powder!