Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 15, 2019

Vous allez me détester!!

Je ne comprends pas la popularité de ce produit. Tout le monde trippe dessus. Il fallait que je l'essaie évidement, mais j'ai été très déçu pour ma part. Je sais pas beaucoup seront d'accord avec moi !!! vous pouvez me lancer des roches!! Pour moi, ça n'augmente pas la tenue de mon cache cerne. Il finit par creuser quand meme dans les ridules même si je l'applique rapidement après ou si je le "bake". Il n'aide pas la tenue de mon fond de teint non plus, mais la poudre est tres légère et on ne la sent pas. Ca ne fait pas caky. J'ai une peau mixte. Je dois dire que Je n'ai jamais réussi a trouver encore une poudre qui aidait la tenue. Et que dire du prix!! Bref, j'avais beaucoup d'attente envers ce produit, mais pour moi ca n'a pas fonctionné

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Sets makeup

This powder is not only great for setting your makeup in place but also for helping control any oiliness and mattifing. It is easy to apply with either the large pouf that you apply in a rolling manner or by applying with a fluffy brush. I would buy it again once I run out but this jar is so large and only requires a little product that it will last me a long time. I find it most useful not in the summer for not just setting my makeup but for controlling my oily skin. It helps keep my skin shine free and absorbs excess oils I may have and I also use it to touch up my makeup. It can also be used to prep your lips before applying lipstick do that it sticks and stays on your lips better. It costs around $40 but it will last you a super long time and I Highly recommend it.

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

Great

No flashback and keeps my face looking great for most of the day! My face gets oily all over after a few hours but with this it's very minimal in the T zone. Easy to apply and worth the money, definitely recommend!

July 22, 2019

Beautiful setting powder for a daily matte look!

Beautiful setting powder for a daily matte look! Powder applies easily on top of my foundation and creates a soft matte look on my otherwise oily skin. Keeps my makeup set for the entire day!

July 21, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Wow this is incredible!

This is by far the best powder I have ever used. I received this powder in a beauty box in a sample and when it runs out I'll definately re-purchase it. By far the best powder I have ever used! Would recommend 10000%

July 18, 2019

Finally a setting powder for oily skin!

For years I've tried various setting powders that always end up caking and falling into creases. Laura Mercier's setting powder is amazing! It gives brings my makeup together and leaves it in one place all day. Even after blotting throughout the day. It gives a natural look, worth every penny.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

This is a beauty staple!

Does what it says on the tin! Sets makeup perfectly and keeps my skin matte for most of the day although in summer it becomes a little more oily so I have to use blotting papers after a few hours. Nevertheless, a brilliant powder.

June 19, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Really good

I just bought this product and I really enjoy it. I think the setting powder is light and works great for baking as well. It blends well with makeup and I love using it on its own, just to get the excess oils off. Creates a great no makeup look. I just feel like it’s a bit pricey though.

June 19, 2019
    California, United States

Great setting powder

Really beautiful powder that is well worth the price and leaves the skin glowing and flawless without looking fake or caked on. It’s a very natural and beautiful finish that makes your look absolutely perfect and hard to live without.

April 29, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Great setting powder

I just got this setting powder and really love it. It’s lightweight and doesn’t look cakey or crease. It sometimes looks weird under my eyes but looks great overall. Stays in place all day as well.