Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 29, 2020

Game changer!!!

I get asked allllll the time how my under eyes look so smooth and how my concealer never creases. This product is how! Put a little bit of this over your concealer to set it and it will look silky smooth and will be crease free all day. Also, NO FLASH BACKS! I hate when you take a picture with flash and look like a ghost because of your powder.
    Yes, its pricey, but its WORTH IT and will last you a very long time. I use this about 5-6 times per week and one of these will last me at least 6 months. Anyone who uses makeup needs to have this product. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you NEED this!

April 29, 2020

love this as a finishing powder!!

this powder leaves a super soft and blurring effect when applied lightly with a fluffy brush as a finishing powder that my skin loves!!! however it did darken my brightening concealer when i tried to use this with to set my highlighted and under eye area, and can be drying when applied too heavily on dry skin!

April 23, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Flawless finish

Absolutely love this powder to set my makeup! This leaves my base looking flawless and pores minimized. I don't find this powder to leave a white caste or make my makeup slip off mid day. This is also not too drying in the winter and does not emphasize dry patches.

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great setting powder!

This is the first setting powder I purchased and I have to say I’m very impressed! I love how it doesn’t have a hint of color, like some other setting powders I’ve tried. This product is pricy but has lasted me a few years, so definitely worth it!

April 20, 2020

Best Setting Powder I've used

A must in my make up bag, can be on the pricier side but it lasts a long time. Sets my make up well and does not make my face look cakey. No flashback, scent-free and feels very lightweight on the skin.

April 19, 2020

Great for setting my makeup without looking cakey.

I love this stuff for setting my under eye concealer. I have really dark under eyes, so I’m forced to cake on a decent amount of concealer. This powder helps to hold it all in place and make it look more natural. Also does a great job of making my foundation look more natural. I love a matte look so I use it all over my face. It’s even great for mid-day touch ups if you start to get greasy. Would recommend it to everyone I know!

January 30, 2020
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Love love love!!

Such a lovely product and so much available in the pots. No flash back on photos and feels lovely on skin. I usually bake under my eyes, middle of forehead, chin and under my contour.

November 19, 2019
    Texas, United States

beautiful

This product is great for all skin types. This helps me keep my skin from looking oily all day long. Just a little bit of this goes a long way and keeps my skin looking great from morning to evening.I would recommend this to people who are looking to keep their make up looking fresh all day long. It's lightweight and easy to carry any make up bag. I would recommend this to any friend I have.

October 30, 2019
    Florida, United States

Laura Mercier Loose Powder In Deep

I was hesitant to but this product since sir cost $39. Instead I bought the $23 mini to see how I felt about to. I take this mini with me everywhere. I set under eye concealer with it. Or if I’m in a rush I set my enough face for my “no makeup” makeup day. The texture of the powder is silky and covers my pores. Living in humid Florida my makeup will last a full 8 hour shift at work. I can’t wait to but the full size this November during Sephora’s VIB sale.

October 25, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

My ride or die setting powder

This setting powder is unreal. I've been using it for quite some time now, and I wouldn't use any other powder.

I use it predominantly under my eyes, on my nose, chin and forehead (where I have a bit of a crease). I also use it under my cheekbones, if I contour. It completely stops my concealer and foundation from sitting in any creases and helps my make-up last much longer.

Although it's a little pricey, it's definitely worth the money, and it lasts ages!