Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 382 in Powder

May 10, 2017

I have not been one to powder my face being that I have dry skin. However with under eye concealer I tried out the Laura mercier powder, fell in love immediately. It not only sets your concealer but it leaves a smooth finish.

April 24, 2017

This is one of my favourite setting powders. The powder comes in a round container that needs to be shaken to get the powder to come to the top. I usually use a beauty blender to take the powder and apply it to my face where I apply concealer to stop it from creasing. A makeup brush can also be used instead of a beauty blender. One thing I don't like about this product is that if you are travelling with it, the powder shakes onto the lid and makes a big mess. The powder itself is lightweight and leaves my skin feeling smooth. It provides a matte finish. Overall, I would recommend this product to others.

April 20, 2017

I love this translucent powder so much!!! I really recommend ot to set the foundation and the concealer! I have oily skin and this powder keep my makeup on place all day long!!

April 19, 2017

Love this product !The texture is very smooth and is extremely easy to blend into the skin. It keeps the skin looking matte and airbrushed. Highly recommend

April 19, 2017

This is the best setting powder I have ever used, and I've shopped around. It sets my foundation flawlessly everyone with out changing the shade of the foundation but also mattifying it.

April 18, 2017

I love love the Laura mercier setting powder it controls the pore and I don't sweat that much like I use to it is so perfect and I love the effect the powder creates

April 17, 2017

This is the holy grail of make-up. Though this loose setting powder is a little on the pricey side. it actually works and a little goes quite the distance in setting your makeup for all day wear. I like to apply my makeup once per day then do touch ups throughout the day. This aids in that kind of application if you don't have time to constantly touch up.Great to use to set your concealer - literally set it and 'Forget it.. This powder is long wearing and perfect for all skin types. A staple in every make up bag.

April 14, 2017

At first I was skeptical about spending so much money on this powder and up until buying it I had been a really big fan of the RCMA no color powder which is very affordable. However, after finally making the decision to spend my hard earned money on this product, I am beyond impressed. Although I do like the RCMA powder a lot, and it is an affordable option... this translucent setting powder is nothing short of amazing. My foundation looks so much smoother and more natural with this powder. I get an airbrushed finish rather than looking cakey or over powdered. This powder is so light weight and it helps to soak up and blur out any extra moisture on your skin. You get so much product (seriously, mine has lasted me forever), and the quality is on point. It is worth every penny, and I highly recommend that any true makeup lovers out there save up and invest in this product!

March 30, 2017

Ok, I'm usually damn awesome with cosmetics. I rarely have issues using any sorts of products, (minus liquid eyeliner, that's my curse) but I'm not seeing what's so awesome about this product. I feel like a chump spending so much money on something that does nothing for me. Maybe I'm just using it completely wrong?! Either way, I'm not digging it. Someone else may like it, but I sure as heck don't.

March 27, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT. My favourite powder ever. I use this everyday to bake under my eyes, it works like a charm, my undereyes never crease and it brightens a lot under your eyes. Price is a bit pricey but so worth it. It does matify your face aswell. Cannot get enough of this product. recommended !!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    For those that use at home hair color...

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sweatheart76 added a new review for
    doritos ketchup

Rainz added a new review for
    Ponds Cold cream Dry skin