Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 27, 2019
    Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Best setting spray ever 🙌

I’ve tired several setting sprays including some others from urban decay and I found this one the best at keeping makeup looking fresh, and I’ve even tested it in the baking hot heat of Dubai. It really works in extreme temperatures too. I’ll always be using this.

November 27, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Amazing!!!

Simply the best setting spray I have ever, ever used. I have oily skin and I was so surprised at how well this held my make up including brows!! in place all day long. A must have!

November 26, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Ok

I bought this and considering the make and price of products you would expect it to be perfect but I have had cheaper brands do better job everyone’s skin type is different but seemed to keep my make up in place for hour or so and then seemed to have no lasting affect and I was disappointed by this

November 17, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

The Best Setting Spray!

This is the best setting spray I have ever used and I own quite a few other setting sprays. It’s a miracle in a bottle! It keeps my makeup in place all day especially in warm weather. I just wish this spray smelled a little nicer. This product is a must have for any makeup lover!

October 27, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Best setting spray I have ever used

The setting spray holds your makeup on your face like no other. Changes the texture of base products slightly so there isn't even any transfer. Makes a huge difference. I don't have to powder throughout the day when I use this

October 27, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Great mid-range setting spray.

This product was recommended to me when I was attending a wedding.
    It did what it said on the tin....tears, laughter & an evening of dancing with only a few touch-ups in between.

October 26, 2019
    City of Newport, United Kingdom

Urban decay all nightersetting spray

It's an all nighter alright!
    Was givenue a sample to try and fair to say one of the best I've used so far.
    Dries fairy quick.....
    I applied just before going out 7pm-ish arrived home very early hours🙄 and wham!!!! everything was still intacked even my brows which are the first to melt off or run down my face...
    Love it!
    A definite beauty bag must have!

October 26, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this

Best setting spray. The urban decay all nighter make up setting spray long lasting is amazing. It lasts up to 10 hours of wear. It's also got temperature control spray. It's very lightweight. 5 stars for it.

October 25, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Really good

I recieved a sample of this and wow. It's actually the best one I've used so far.
    It's really does hold your make up in place.
    Great product and I'm now going to buy a full sized bottle

October 25, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Set till sunset

Wow! Very impressed about this spray! Normally I feel a tackiness on the skin with previous setting sprays but this one seems a fine mist. Once sprayed it didn't take too long to dry down and then after a long day with children and then a gym session my makeup was still gleaming under all the sweat and paint! It hadn't budged at all and still had all its pigment from the morning!