Urban Decay "Heavy Metal" Glitter Liner Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 837 in Eye Liner

March 07, 2017

I own this in midnight cowboy and it's the most amazing glitter eyeliner to use for both day and evening!! I always get compliments when I wear this on my lower lash line and I plan on purchasing more in different t colours

February 28, 2017

beautiful over dark black liner. on its own, it isn't much. It really stands out over black kohl liner on dark skin. one tube can last you a long time, perhaps just one time is all you need to buy.

February 27, 2017

They have so many colors and they're so pretty, but they dry up before I'm able to use them up. I bought 3 and that was a mistake, because they all dried up before I could even get through half the tube. They work well, but for the price they're just not worth it.

January 16, 2017

I love there eye liner and the variety of shades it comes in. I can create so many looks and use this on my clients always especially bridal client's that want very dramatic looks created.

September 20, 2016

I purchased this recently in "ac/dc" was surprised it wasn't as purple as pictured on the website, but once applied there is a purple hint to it. You also need to apply 2-3 layers as with most glitter products.

September 13, 2016

Love the UD heavy metal glitter liners -- I have mine in Midnight Cowboy. Such a pretty champagne gold.

You can do so much wit these liners, highlight your inner corner, accent your black liner or apply all over your lid for a sparkly eye.

They last all day, do not smudge off - yet are easy to remove with eye make remover at the end of the day.

I am a contact lense wearer and the glitter does not flick off onto my eyes.

Wish they were cheaper so I could buy every shade.

July 17, 2016

Soooo pretty! I use it sometimes as a liner but I also love using it to create a glittery eyeshadow! Mostly over a nude or black shadow, but really it can be done with any colour. $23 is a little pricey, but it's a great liner.