Urban Decay Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #1172 out of 1317 in Lipstick

June 07, 2017

I've never been a big lipstick wearer because I've had trouble finding brands that have great colours, are long-wearing, and don't dry out my lips. I was so happy to discover this lipstick! The colours are awesome (and there is an app that you can use to test drive them on your photo). I've found that it will come off a bit if I drink something within about 30 minutes of applying, but if I let it set for a little while it lasts really well.

April 26, 2017

I have one of the cream formulas in shade Venom. Its this really pretty pink/purple shade. Its very pigmented and lasts a good amount of time. The only thing I think they could have done better was making it taste/ smell a bit better. Its not horrible but it would of been nice.

March 03, 2017

This is my favorite lipstick. The pigment is so creamy and easy to apply. The color is very vibrant a layer of application you can get the color you want. Besides, this lipstick last me hours. I would say it's a must have for every girl make up collection.

February 08, 2016

reasonable price, good texture, easy to apply and color stay on your lips for a good period of time, no need to re apply so often. love the choices in color, for sure you can find a shade you like

1.7/5

November 18, 2015

I have F-bomb. Dried out my lips, doesn't go on smoothly, it's rough. Removes easily without using any makeup remover, a plain napkin can remove it. Colour is nice.

May 20, 2015

lasts so long! I love it! Stayed in my lips for 24 hours!!

April 03, 2015

Urban Decay lipsticks are creamy and glide on your lips. They do cost more, but they are a high end brand with quality ingredients.

April 03, 2015

Urban decay makes incredible products and I love their lipsticks!

July 08, 2014

Before I bought my first Urban Decay lipstick, I'd never spent more than maybe $10 on a lipstick before, but I'd also never really found a lipstick I loved either.

That has all changed.

I'm obsessed with how moisturizing UD's lipstick is, how much pigmentation you get, how universal the colours are and how they compliment basically every skin tone. They also don't feather or bleed the way cheaper brands do, and a little goes a LONG, LONG way. It's hard to take the plunge, take it from one hesitant lipstick buyer to another, but it's well worth it.

Currently I have Turn On, a rosy pink which is great for summer, and F-Bomb, a SUPER classic red with blue tones, so I'm set for casual events with the pink, and more serious attire with F-BOmb, but there's many more to choose from.

September 04, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (Mine in 69) is AMAZING! The colour is fantastic, the staying power is there to hold and who can't feel sexy wearing red lipstick. I have always had a hard time finding the right tint and by chance I got the perfect red in my ipsy bag. It is a little pricey but considering you don't have to reapply 5-6 times a day, it's worth the money.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge