urban decay naked foundation Reviews
Ranked #27 in Foundation - Prestige

September 18, 2017

best I have ever had

I have been using the Naked All Nighter foundation for well over a year now. It has been the best at keeping my skin from looking oily during the day and makes a good matte appearance

May 28, 2017

I love this foundation. it gives a beautiful, glowy finish! it is medium to high coverage and very build able. it almost has a serum-like consistency on, and it handles my combination skin with ease, sitting on top of dry and oily skin with no issue whatsoever. great shade range, i actually own this in a few shades so i can blend my perfect match depending on the season!

April 18, 2017

I never was a foundation person until I found this. It is runny, but a little goes SUCH A LONG WAY. It matches my skin tone, and the coverage is one I haven't experienced with any other foundation. It glides on and feels like NOTHING. It's matte which I prefer, and super lightweight.

March 16, 2017

Love this foundation, does not make my skin oily or dry it out. You don't need much to cover your whole face, and it goes on light. Absolutely in love with the wide range of colours, I am very pale and they have my exact skin tone.

January 17, 2017

I have been searching forever for the perfect foundation and am so glad that I found it. This foundation does not feel cakey on the face, but still provides excellent coverage. You do not need a lot and it is long lasting. It goes on easily and does not look fake or heavy. My new make-up bag staple! Highly recommend.

January 06, 2017

This has to be one of the best foundations I've ever used, and as a Makeup Artist- I've tried MANY! It just glides on like a dream; it contains peptides and line blurring technology which makes your skin look flawless and even, blurring the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin texture, lasts all day and it's oil free so it won't get greasy. A bit steep in price but you really only need a little bit and one bottle will last awhile. Been using this for a few years now and is my go-to, fool proof foundation in my makeup bag, and it really should be in yours too!

November 30, 2016

I have a hard time finding a foundation that matches my light olive skin tone. I went into Sephora and was matched with the Urban Decay Naked skin foundation in shade 4.0. It stays matte for hours longer than my drugstore choice, and doesn't break me out.

September 30, 2016

I was a fan of this foundation. it doesn't feel too heavy and does not make my skin greasy. it is a light coverage foundation, so a concealer is required. I am, however, disappointed with the colour range. I have a golden undertone and even the warm shades are too pink/cold for my skintone. I will not re-buy unless they come out with a wider range

September 24, 2016

This is the best foundation I have ever had, it goes on smooth and stays smooth and flawless throughout the day (slight blending with powder is all that is required when you sweat) only downside is the price but its worth it for the quality!

September 19, 2016

This is my go to foundation. My skin can go from an oil slick to dry as the sahara from one day to the next, and I find that the UD Naked Skin foundation works, no matter what. I love the consistency and blendability, it also definitely lives up to its name, as it feels like a second skin. My only complaint about this product is the smell - it has a pretty heavy "paint" smell, but I can live with that, as this is the first foundation I actually love.