Urban Decay Naked On the Run Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 448 in Makeup

April 07, 2016

Perversion Mascara - found it very hard to work with and very clumpy when applied
    Eyeliner - applied like any other average eyeliner, easy to work with as long as a sharp tip is maintained
    Sesso Lipgloss - probably the one product i have used the most out of this whole set, very nice colour, although i did find myself reapplying constantly
    eyeshadows - i found i only used 2 of the colours really, the rest didn't look too nice when applying
    Bronzer - very nice shade, looks nice on
    Blush - way too pink wouldn't ever wear it

seems more like a quick money grab on urban decays part, i love all their other naked pallets, could have done a lot better on the selections in the pallet

April 04, 2016

This palette contains five GORGEOUS colours, on the taupe/brown side. The sparkly ones aren't as dramatic on the face, and can be worn as everyday looks. It also comes with the Perversion mascara,the 24/7 Glide On eyeliner, and a lipgloss. All works pretty well, but nothing amazing. The star of this product is definitely the palette.

February 08, 2016

I'm in Love with the lip gloss. Not to mention it's so convenient! I used this my whole trip in Florida!!

February 06, 2016

bought this for my not so make up savvy user friend and loved it so much I bought myself one! I have to say, it has all that you need. Can be used as neutral or dramatic. Definitely good to have in your bag! I love the lippie and blush!

October 01, 2015

Amazing palette from the amazing Urban Decay line!!
    Great for people who love neutral colors

May 07, 2015

Got the Urban Decay Naked On the Run Palette for Christmas this year, have been in love with it ever since. The bronzer gives me an amazing glow that lasts and the eye shadows can give a great smokey or neutral look. The lip gloss is a little sticky at first but is a great colour and has a nice shimmer. I love the mascara that comes in this kit, I feel like it makes my lashes look longer and darker than any other product I've used so far.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler