Vachon Ah Caramel The Original Cakes Reviews
#16 in Baked Goods

Spongy white cakes coated in a chocolatey layer and overflowing with luscious caramel and pastry creme.

Gâteau blanc et moelleux dans un enrobage chocolaté, débordant de caramel et de crème pâtissière.

March 16, 2016

je pale pour ma fille qui adore ses petits gâteaux au caramel. C'est son dessert préféré et juste se licher le doigt plein de caramel vaut le prix de ce porduit:-0

February 27, 2016

The Vachon Ah Caramel Cakes taste amazing. I do not purchase them often because I try to eat healthy but whenever I want a treat these would be a definitive option. They are nice and soft and the caramel melts in your mouth. So Yummy!

2.0/5

February 06, 2016

Je n'aime pas vraiment ses petits gâteau il sont trop sucré pour moi

January 03, 2016

I try to stay away from fattening food but omg these are so good.I can never it just one or two,the chocolate coating ,the cake and caramel center ,so yummy

December 18, 2015

These are so yummy,I put them in my daughter's lunch,they are just the right size for a snack, the cake and the caramel is a great combination

October 16, 2015

Yesss, another Vachon delight. Who doesn't like these?Been around for a while and they always will be bought by people with good taste.

May 15, 2015

I recently tried these when my brother bought them for me and I love them. He bought me 3 more boxes today and apparently they are only $2.00 at No Frills.

May 02, 2015

Mmmmm these are so good! I like them fresh out of the fridge. The caramel is yummy, and the cream filled centre is sweet.

May 02, 2015

omg i just love them they taste soooo good fine the the best if the are stored in cold place

July 07, 2014

Mmmm..soft velvety chocolate with smooth sweet caramel, Vachon's Ah Caramels are exactly that, AH Delicious!! Plus the prices are just right (usually 2boxes for $5 is the regular price i pay)
    Vachon's Are Another Favourite Of Mine!! =). Yuuum!!!