Vachon Jos Louis Cakes

Vachon Jos Louis Cakes Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #279 out of 303 in Baked Goods

Love these cakes!

i love chocolate and these little cakes are a taste of heaven! They are rich and decadent and fill my cravings. However they are not big enough and I need more so I end up eating two or three! Go out and try some today!!!

Les Jos Louis de Vachon l'Original un Petit gâteau bien sucr

Mon conjoint et moi nous aimons nous acheter parfois de petit gâteau lorsque je n'ai pas l'énergie de cuisiner des desserts étant donné qu'il adore les pâtisseries. Lorsque les gâteaux Vachon offre des rabais, comme par exemple 2 boites pour 5$ alors j'achète une boîte de Joe Louis et une autre sorte que je préfère. Les Joe Louis à mon goût son trop sucré. Leur prix me convienne très bien et mon conjoint est très heureux d'avoir une boîte de 6 pour lui tout seul!
    Saviez vous que la compagnie Vachon est d'origine Québécoise depuis 1924?
    Vous pouvez aller visiter le centre d'interprétation de la Maison Vachon qui démontre l'évolution de la période artisanale à la mécanisation.
    Ils ont créer différent format de ces petits gâteaux soit en demie lune, les super qui contient 2 couche de garniture et un nouveau produit le Jos Louis Beurre d'Arachide.
    Je les recommande à ceux qui ont le bec sucré! Et j'en achèterais encore à mon conjoint

Delicious individual cakes

I love these Jos Louis cakes because they remind me of my childhood as I would always like to have one after school as a sweet snack. I would pack them in my lunch but the cake is so delicate that it would get smashed in my lunch bag. These cakes are so yummy and light and sweet! The cream in the middle isn't too overpoweringly sweet so it's just the perfect sweet treat. I prefer the half sizes because it's just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth whereas the full size can be too much sweetness for me. If you like red velvet cakes then I think you would like these too.

3.2/5

June 15, 2017

Big Fan Of Chocolate Cake

I am a fan of these Jos Louis cakes. I enjoy the taste of the chocolate cake mixed with the vanilla cream in the center. The vanilla cream breaks up all the chocolate and gives a nice flavor profile to this delicious desert. The chocolate cake is coated by a light chocolate layer, which I have to admit is not the highest quality.

June 14, 2017

Tasty snack cake

Out of all the Vachon snack cakes Jos Louis are probably my favourite! Two layers of moist chocolate cake with sweet iceing in between all covered in a layer of milk chocolate! A perfect sweet treat for the end of the day or for in lunches !

June 14, 2017

Average Tasting Snacking Cake

Vachon Jos Louis Cakes consist of red velvet cake rounds brought together with a vanilla cream filling in the middle, all covered in a crunchy milk chocolatey shell. I find the cake a bit dry but I really love the sweet, smooth cream in the middle. I also love the texture of first biting into the chocolate shell and then reaching the soft cake. The chocolate used for the shell is not great quality, but it does the trick. These can be found on sale at most stores, if you keep an eye out. Each comes individually packaged, so they are great for snacking.

May 05, 2017

Jos Louis are so tasty. They are chocolate cake with a cream centre dipped in a chocolate coating. I like the 1/2 ones better as I could devour it all if given the chance. So yummy.

May 01, 2017

Who doesn't love a vachon his Louis cake ? Red velvet cake covered in hard chocolatey coating with a cream centre . So good . When I was a kid I used to get them in my lunch everyday . So good !

August 11, 2014

These taste awesome and they are totally great for comfort food!

August 11, 2014

I love taking these in my lunch for work. So yummy . I hide them from my husband because he will eat them on me. It is just enough to help my craving.