Vachon Passion Flakie 3 Fruit Flaky Pastries Reviews
#11 in Baked Goods

A square pastry filled with a three-fruit confection and luscious creme.

Un carré feuilleté rehaussé d'une préparation aux trois fruits et d'une garniture crémeuse.

July 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing Treat!

I love these. My mom used to get them as a kid and we decided to buy them one day on a whim. They were so good! Definitely flaky and messy, so be sure to have napkins handy, but you won't regret it!

May 16, 2019

Sweet tooth

I have had a weakness for these since I was a kid and still from time to time buy a box of these they are still as good as I remember them being as a kid lol

March 24, 2019

Yumm!

Who doesn't love a flakie! These have been around forever and have always been a family favourite (even if they are so not good for you)! Just try to resist that crispy shell and fruity cream filling!

February 08, 2019

Tastes Great

I love how these are not overly sweet. I love the taste of the berries. These are a nice little treat to have. They are individually wrapped and are very convenient for an on the go snack.

February 06, 2019

Tasty treat

This was the first time we tried this product. It was definitely a tasty treat. The kids enjoyed taking them to school for a snack! Even myself enjoyed it at work for a mid day snack :)

February 05, 2019

Tastes pretty good

I received a free coupon to purchase Vachons passion flakie. They tasted pretty good. I liked the flaky pastry. The filling was good but a little fake tasting. They We're pretty good but for the price I probably wouldn't buy again.

February 05, 2019

Delicious!!

This product is not only light and delicious, but it’s the perfect snack for kids lunch bags when you want to provide them with a little treat! They’re not heavy on the stomach so don’t leave you feeling overloaded on sugar after.

February 04, 2019

This product was super flaky and stayed true to its name.

The passion falkie 3 fruit flaky was very tasty and flaky. They come in individual packages which makes it easy to put in your lunch. Just be careful not to put anything on top of it because it is a pastry and could get squashed. The 3 fruit filling was like a jam and had great flavour. The cream was like icing, it was a bit sweet but the fruit filling helped tone it down a bit. The pastry was super flaky and so good, it also had some large sugar crystals on top.
    Overall, this flaky was very good. My kids, husband, and I, all loved it and would definetly recommend to others.

3.2/5

February 04, 2019

Soft bites

The taste of this is slightly sweet and its extremely soft. I loved eating it, found it like a comfort food. The perfect mixture of sweet and soft.
    It doesn't particularly smell like anything. Just plain bread. The name is nice vachon.
    There isn't much to talk about this, but the price is kind of on the higher side which might stop me from buying it again and again.
    Recieved it to taste!

February 03, 2019

Family approved

We received Passion Flakie from ChickAdvisor Family rated.
    Our family loved the fluffy pastry & the creamy fruity filling. My kids loved the whipped cream & three berries combination. I enjoyed the layers of flaky pastry. Passion Flakie is now a popular request in my household.