Vachon Passion Flakie 3 Fruit Flaky Pastries Reviews
#11 in Baked Goods

A square pastry filled with a three-fruit confection and luscious creme.

Un carré feuilleté rehaussé d'une préparation aux trois fruits et d'une garniture crémeuse.

February 03, 2019

DELICIOUS!

Absolutely a delicious treat! A little messy but totally worth it! I will definitely be buying these again for sure! Everyone in the family enjoyed - children and adults.

2.7/5

A surprising result.

I got a coupon to try this for free. My husband and I weren't fans of this. The flaky pastry was very dry and the centre was just too sweet. My son who loves anything sweet wasn't a fan either so I was really surprised by that. That being said, I think anyone who likes flaky pastry would like this. We're more chocolate cake types.

Vachon passion flakie 3 fruits

I buy Three Fruits and other flavours all the time. They have a great taste and the filling is amazing.They are my favorite to eat with tea at night. I also have it once in awhile in the afternoon snack. They are great to eat anytime.

Yummilicious

I got this crispy and yummy vachon flaky pastries for free by using coupon that Family Rated sent me. My first bite omg I could only say WoW. So crispy and delicious fruity filling made me eat more and more. I loved the freshness, taste and size of the pastries. My entire family tried it including my daughter who just turned 4 and truly liked it and want to have more. I am hoping to get more coupons hehe. I would certainly like to refer it to my family and friends. It is the best and healthy instant snack.

Three Fruit Passion Flakie

My family loves vachon three fruit passion flakies. They are a hit on mine and my husbands lunches as well as our two boys. They have even more delicious filling then before and they taste fantastic. Light, fluffy and filled with fruity delicious three fruit filling. I would recommend vachon three fruit passion flakie to anyone who loves fruity pastries! They are soooooo good! I tried this product as part of a review and #gotitfree #FamilyRatedClub.

Great snack

Haven’t had these since I was young thought I would try them and they are still the same alittle smaller but same great taste and the family loved them as well

Yummy!

They're simply amazing..! Flakeys have always been my favorite treat to have! They're amazing frozen as well! They're a bit messy but so worth it....!

Good for kids snacks

My kids liked these for snacks after school. It was light enough that they wouldn’t get too full for dinner. A little messy so I wouldn’t send them to school.

February 01, 2019

Amazing !!!!! I am a 30 yr old women with three little boys . I find myself hiding at least two of these from the box so I can have it to myself !!!! As women with children will def understand !!? .. I also have been eating these since I was in grade 5 I believe and I am still to this day in love with them each and every time I eat one ... it’s flaky it’s the perfect amount of toppings inside and I always want more .. I could do with out so much sugar on the flake part but still 10 ????

Bomb

These are the bomb treat. The pastry is so flaky and the berries are so flavourful. I can’t even keep these in my house cause I eat them way too fast. My grandchildren love them too.