4.9/5
Ranked #76 in Feminine Hygiene

Good - 0

September 21, 2017

Love this product

I love this intimate wash.It has a gel consistency,it foams really nice .It has a mild berry fragrance that goes quick.And more important , it is gentle , doesn't dry .I feel so fresh after using it.No itching or other effects.
    For me it us a must in the summer time.It really makes a difference.I will definitely buy that again , I am really happy with it.It is a great quality product.

May 26, 2017

Being pregnant during the warm months means alot of sweating for me. I've been using this for months and I really like it. I wish the scent was a little better, but maybe it's just my pregnancy nose lol.

April 21, 2017

This product really works and leaves you feeling fresh for the whole day!
    PLUS you only need a couple of drops so it last a long time.
    I have used this product everyday in the shower for the last two years at-least and not once have I had a negative reaction to it.

August 23, 2016

Let's face it ladies nobody wants to talk about vaginal odors, and with the hot humid days of summer we all know it messes with our pH balance. I have to admit since switching to Vagisil cleansing wash I have had 0 problems with odors and have not had even a hint of a UTI which was a common problem for myself due to allergies. I recommend if you have any sort of vaginal issues to try switching what you use down there.