• Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning lotion
  • Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning lotion

Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning lotion Reviews

Ranked #992 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 14, 2016

Lotion has a great light fragrance and lasts longer than most hand lotions. When applied, I actually felt my hands, nails and cuticles become healthier, without the greasy oily feel!

June 13, 2016

This lotion works great, leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. When I had my daughter I developed exema all over my hand and I found this really helped.

March 05, 2015

Great product for a reasonable price! Absorbs fast and leaves my hands noticeably softer. I keep it in the kitchen and bathroom and apply it every time I wash dishes or my hands. It's really helped keep my hands from drying out like they normally do in the winter.

March 05, 2015

As a hand cream, it's really nice. I like the scent, it's not sticky and absorbs quickly. It's nice for the dry winter. As for my nails, it doesn't do anything.

March 05, 2015

This lotion is great for my hands and nails, I love that it includes an AHA in its formula. It is great for someone like me who needs to wash their hands many times a day during work. I don't enjoy the smell of this cream, but it's worth it to have soft hands!

January 01, 2015

Good texture, smell it's good but i'm not sure how its supposed to help my nails, I definitely have not seen any improvement in the condition of my nails. But I still recommend. Put the soft hands with regular use.

May 28, 2014

love love love it!!
    great scent, and keeps your hands moisturized amazingly!

April 15, 2014

I hate the smell of this lotion!
    Everything else is ok, it does soften hands and lasts reasonably well. Not sure how its supposed to help my nails, I definitely have not seen any improvement in the condition of my nails.
    I've used much better... and I just can't get past the smell. Yuck!

April 15, 2014

I like this lotion for hand conditioning and use it regularly

July 11, 2013

I really love applying this lotion on at night before heading to bed. It leaves my hands and cuticles super soft the next day. It really helps my cuticles stay healthy. Its one of the best hand lotions I have tried lately and now use it almost every night to wake up with super soft hands.